Sweet dreams

as·ser·tive
əˈsərdiv/
adjective
having or showing a confident and forceful personality.

After comforting me Damien left saying he had neglected too much paperwork from his job. He told me that he'd be back from his office later on tonight.

After taking a long comfortable shower I looked through the closet for something to wear. I was going to put on some checkered pajama bottoms, but the long flannel on the other side of the closet looked so much more comfortable. I know it's not mine, but will Damien actually care if I wear something that looks like it gets no love? I pulled on some black drawers and walked over to his flannel. Slowly I pulled it off the black hanger and buttoned it up on my body. It was so warm and comfortable, I didn't even need to put on pants since it came just above my knees like a dress on a woman. I do feel a little feminine right now, but I don't care. I snuggled under the blankets and fell right asleep.

I was awoken by someone rubbing their scruff into my neck. I opened my eyes lazily and saw a naked chest laying on top of mine. I started to shove the body off of me but Damien's face appeared in my sight of view. His eyes were red and he had a abnormal grin on his face. He was breathing with his mouth open allowing me to smell the raw stench of alcohol.

"Are you drunk?"

"No", he drew out the word and nuzzled his nose into my neck. "Okay maybe a little".

"What are you doing in here?"

"This is my room silly", he giggled a little and nipped at my neck.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I was panicking. He's drunk and he can do anything he wants to do to me.

"Calm down, I'm not here to ravish you". He kissed my cheek and chuckled darkly. "Even though I'd like to". He started to unbutton his shirt that I was wearing and I tried my hardest to push him away. He pinned my arms above my head and looked at me in confusion. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to sleep on your chest. Mm sorry if I scared you", he said letting the beginning and end of his sentence fade.

"Okay", I whispered and let him hold me. He unbuttoned the rest of my shirt. When I thought he was going to capture my desirable senses he just nuzzled into my chest.

"You smell so good. You kinda smell like me and you in this shirt". He looked up at me and his eyes brightened like a child. "You should always wear my clothes!" He stood up and started jumping on the bed making me laugh; so this is how he gets when he's drunk.

"Jasper's wearing my shirt", he chanted happily. I pulled him down and whispered for him to quiet down. He nodded his head wide eyed and brought his finger to my lips hushing me like I did to him. I laughed quietly and nodded my head.

He pushed me down and brought the covers over us while he rested his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around me. I thought he was going to go to sleep, but he wasn't even close to snoozing off.

"Do you jack off?" I blushed furiously and reminded myself that he was drunk.

"No, I don't", I grounded through my teeth embarrassed that he would ask.

"I want to jack you off". I coughed on air causing him to grip me tighter. I felt his lips turn up in a smile on my chest. He ran his tongue over a nipple but stopped immediately when I tensed. "Sorry". I gulped and told him it was okay.

"Do you find me attractive?"

"Uh, yes".

"Then why don't you want me?" He whimpered and nuzzled into my chest. I didn't know how to answer. I ran my fingers through his hair and brought his head up so I could kiss his cheek. He moved his head quickly so he could kiss my lips. I allowed him to. He brought his body over mine like a blanket and kissed my neck slowly and sweetly. I felt his bare chest on mine and his strong bare legs tangle in mine. He rubbed his covered bulge over my lover waist a little but stopped once he realized what he was doing. He sucked my neck and kissed it until he felt satisfied. Surprisingly it didn't bother me.

"I want to mark you". I froze and closed my eyes tightly. "But I won't ... yet". I let out a long breath and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you". His eyes got bright and he smiled hugely. He brought a hand up and closed both of my eyes with his fingers.

"Go night night my darling". I laughed silently and obeyed his command.

"Okay".