Naked

lech·er·ous
ˈleCH(ə)rəs/
adjective
having or showing excessive or offensive sexual desire.

"Jasper?". I didn't even need to ask to know what he wanted. His crotch was pushed into mine, and his eyes held a look of need. I wanted him, don't get me wrong, but there is currently a war in action. He can't just drop everything at once because he's horny, but I'm guessing his animalistic side thinks differently than I do.
"You need to go to your duties", I urged. He growled, and kissed my neck, surely creating a hickey. I took a deep breath, stopping myself from reacting. I balled my hands into fists, restraining the lecherous beast inside me. I know this is not the time.
"No, I don't think so", he said in a teasing higher pitch voice than normal. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. I went to say something, but he held a finger over my lips. "Don't tell me what to do. You may be Luna, but I'm still Alpha, sweetheart". I flicked him off before walking away. Well maybe you should think about that before Luna puts you on sex deprivation.
"Whatever, I'll be in your room when you're finished with what you need to do". I quickly left before he could argue.
I want to do something special for my fiancé. I smiled warmly, knowing now that I was engaged. I'm soon to be a married man, how lovely.  Once I entered the room I sat down on the bed trying to decide what I could do. I want to ... Pleasure him, but I don't know if I can do that. The last time I did, was when I was in heat. I felt hot and uncomfortable just thinking about it. We are engaged though, so shouldn't I be able to do this for him? I'll decide over a nice warm bath, after I take a shower of course, I need to wash this blood off of me.
It's a harder process than one would think. Once blood has dried too long in one place, it becomes caked, and doesn't want to wash off. I'm sure I took off a few layers of my skin with how hard how I was scrubbing. My eyes even burned, due to too much water rushing into them during picking the blood off of my face with my nails.
I was so focused on fully cleansing my body that I didn't even notice Damien walk in. When he spoke I was so shocked that I almost fell in the tub. Humor was held in his eyes, but thankfully he held back the laugh. I covered my privacy, and blushed a deep crimson.
"You know, I haven't seen you naked in a long time", he said through a soft breath. I smiled stiffly and gained the confidence to ask him to join. He smiled deviously while pulling his shirt over his head. "My pleasure sweetheart". My eyes widened when I remembered how horny he was, and how the water running down my body must look to him.
"Wait", I cautioned. "I'm taking a bath after this, maybe you should join then". He continued undressing, disregarding my suggestion.
"I think I need a shower also, I'm am very dirty after all. I've been working a hard, long, day". I tried to fight the smile, brimming to the surface, but I couldn't. Have he no shame?! I shook my head with gaiety. He smirked knowingly. I soon felt his sculpted body along mine, and I knew, that this would be a long afternoon".