Sweat // part 2

fan·cy
ˈfansē/
adjective
1.
elaborate in structure or decoration.
designed to impress.
2.
archaic
(of a drawing, painting, or sculpture) created from the imagination rather than from life.
verb
1.
feel a desire or liking for.
find sexually attractive.
informal
have an unduly high opinion of oneself, or of one's ability in a particular area.
2.
imagine; think.
noun
1.
a feeling of liking or attraction, typically one that is superficial or transient.
2.
the faculty of imagination.
a thing that one supposes or imagines, typically an unfounded or tentative belief or idea; notion or whim.

As soon as we got in the car I jumped into action. "So what's going on?"

He looked easily irritable and I'm sure I'm just making it worse, but he's going to tell me what's going on. "Damn Japser, can't I get some space?"

We were sitting like this earlier in the car and he didn't say any thing. I'm giving him the same amount of space as before, what's wrong with the space we have in-between us now. "What do you mean? I'm not even touching you".

"Yet I can still feel you". I think it was meant to not be heard, but I could hear it anyways. How can you feel someone you're not touching. Why is he being so confusing today?

"What?" I asked confusedly. He groaned and punched the steering wheel causing a short honk to sound in the parking lot. Why is he getting so mad. I haven't done anything but ask a question.

"Shit, shit, shit".

I spoke softly and cautiously as I approached him. "What's wrong?" I went to touch his arm but he moved it out of my way. I left him alone after that and looked out the window. Have I pushed him away so much that I can't even be near him? We sat in silence for about 15 minutes until he spoke up.

"I'm in heat."

I looked at him wide eyed and felt my cheeks flush. "B-but if you're in heat, then shouldn't I be feeing something. A-and I know I'm the more submissive in this relationship so shouldn't I be in heat..." I learned some things from friends while growing up about wolves in heat. It's all very ... Sexual.

"I don't know damn it. I guess you can't be in heat because you don't feel the pull, so I got it". He's acting like its some disease, but it's one of the most well respected things in a wolves life.
"But I'm supposed to react to it!" The other wolf is supposed to respond, so that they have the momentum to ... Do it.

"You're no ordinary werewolf darling". I hid my face in my knees and tried to calm my racing heart. I'm getting nervous over nothing. What am I supposed to do?

"What does this mean?" I was muffled by my body but I'm sure he heard it.

"It means you go home, while I go into the town over". He can't do that.

"I may not know much about werewolf things, since I was never taught in my pack. But I know some things about heat, and I know the number one thing about it is to not be away from your mate. The first heat you have once you've found your mate shouldn't be spent away from each other! You can die." I whispered the last part and kept my tears in. I may not like this man that much, but I care enough to keep him alive.

"I'm an alpha, I won't die".

"You'll be in pain!"

"You're going home".

"No!" I pulled his hand away from the wheel and he growled threateningly.

"You do know what happens while mates are in heat right".

"Yes."

"Do you really think you're prepared for that?" Am I? I hadn't really thought of it yet. It's not like I haven't had sex before. "I thought so". I guess he took my silence as a no, but if this is what I had to do then I'd do it.

"I'm ready". He was panting hard and gripping the wheel tightly.

"No you're not Jasper." He growled.

"Just let me do this for you".

"Jasper", he whined like a child who couldn't get their way.

"Damien", I said as seductively as I could, but it probably sounded really childish.

"This will not be honey and roses. I will have a feral need to devour every ounce of your skin, every peace of your body will be mine. For days, and days ... And days".

"I'm not a Virgin". He chuckled and looked at me like I was stupid.

"In this way you are, you're the bottom honey". I blushed and looked away.

"I don't care".

"Stop trying to fight this, I'm taking you home".

"No you're not!". He looked at me and rolled his eyes. He started the car and drove down the long freeway surrounded with trees in the darkness.

"Where are we going?" He didn't respond, just kept driving forward.

...

After about 2 hours of driving we arrived at a small house I didn't recognize in the middle of the woods. He took me to the town over, with him. Alone.

______________

Question: Does anyone actually read the definitions I put at the beginning of the story? What do you think of them?
I think they give you a little hint or make you guess what's going to happen, but what do you guys think?
Do you find them annoying, or are they fine?