Last day

rogue
ɡ/
noun
1.
a dishonest or unprincipled man.
2.
an elephant or other large wild animal driven away or living apart from the herd and having savage or destructive tendencies.
verb
1.
remove inferior or defective plants or seedlings from (a crop).

The next memory was one I wish I hadn't relived. I already knew the story. It was nothing new, just my old stupidity. Watching it from a third person point of view was even worse. I couldn't actually see myself, but it didn't seem like I was the one actually saying these words, I wasn't the one yelling and throwing curses at my parents. It didn't feel like I was actually saying this, putting myself and my family through this.
"Why do you treat me like I'm such a child? I'm not one anymore, I'm nearly grown. All of the younger kids in the pack are training. Why can't I?"
My father stepped up around my fuming mother, giving her time to cool. "Because we said so, and that's the way it is-"
"I don't give a damn what you say!"
"You best watch your mouth boy, all them other kids will be getting in trouble soon, I don't need that on our family's shoulders". I let out a sound of annoyance. They don't understand, they never will. I don't care about being in trouble, if everyone else is then the punishment won't be so bad. Plus is it so bad to want to be able to defend myself, my family, and this pack? To be able to be a warrior wolf.
I ran past my father slamming into his currently weak shoulder, from fighting, and out through the door. If they want to treat me like I'm a child, then I'll show them that I'm not one. I'm almost a grown man by pack laws, why can't they treat me like one, this is so irritating.

--
I'd been walking for a hour when I decided that I should probably go back and apologize. I hope I didn't hurt their feelings too much, I already knew that I'd be in so much trouble. Damn it, why'd I gave to be so rude. Me arguing back proved that I'm not adult enough to fight, all I did was act like the child they always accuse me of being. As I was walking back I felt like someone was watching me, I knew I was probably being paranoid, but I just couldn't shake the feeling. I kept looking around me, but there was nothing there as far as I could see. I sped up my pace wanting to get home and get to safety, but I was too late.
I had forgotten about the rogue warning, and now I was just another one of their prisoners.

--

Luckily the memory ended there, but I now was stuck in a darkness that I couldn't get out of. I wanted to scream, anything, but I couldn't. I felt like I was suffocating before I was abruptly awoken.