Goodbye

too·dle-oo
ˌtodl ˈo͞o/
exclamationinformaldated
goodbye.

After showering it was time to prepare for our leave. My mood drastically lowered while packing. I don't want to go back to that house, I don't feel comfortable there. No one but Sheryl and Brighton even remotely like me or at least are courteous to me. I feel so unwelcome.
I stared at the plain black shirt in the bag remembering everything we did that day on this little vacation. It was nice to just be here, and relax - I'm really going to miss it.
"Are you ready?" I looked towards those bright grey-blue eyes knowing they'd soon go back to their dark storminess.
"Yea". I smiled softly knowing I was lying right through my teeth. I'd never be ready. I sighed zipping up the bag Damien gave me to put the clothes of his that I've worn away.
I'll miss this terrible but wonderfully decorated room. The wooden floor panel that creaks just below the first step of the stairs. The sink that needs to be pressed down hard just to stop dripping facet. I'll miss it all, it's become a little home of mine.
Damien came over and pulled me close into his chest placing a kiss atop of my head. "Don't be sad my darling. We will be back".
"I'm just really going to miss this place".
"It's not a goodbye we will be coming back sooner than you know". I looked up into his eyes before hugging him tighter.
"This place isn't the only thing I'm saying goodbye to". I hope he understood, but by his silence I'm guessing he didn't.
Goodbye home.