Days past

du·ra·tion
d(y)orˈāSH(ə)n/
noun
the time during which something continues.

It's been a week of sweating, groaning, and moaning, and quite frankly I'm exhausted. I feel like my stamina is just worn out. I've woken up feeling sore for the past two days and now I'm overly tired. I just want to sleep for the entire day, with the occasional nooky.
Damien didn't seem tired at all. He had just woken up and was already looking down at me with such a seductive stare I'm afraid he'll devour me.

"I need more" He groaned while nibbling on my neck. It hurt, but stimulated a little pleasure at the same time.

"Really." I whined out.

"Yes", he mumbled in-between trying to give me a hickey. He brought one of his legs in-between mine while his arm rested on the other side of me.

"How are you not tired?" I tried to cover my face with my arm, but he only brought it back down to my side. I evaluated his blood red pout from all the kissing and sucking we've been doing, and all of his biting and nipping. He pecked my lips and gave me a small grin.

"I just don't want it to end." He responded with a slight somber look covering his eyes.
I haven't really thought about what would happen when we go back. Would we talk more, or would it be the same as it was? Now that I think about it I'm afraid to go back. I'm afraid of not knowing what will happen, and I'm afraid of the Damien resting back at home. The Damien here is kind, nurturing, and emotional. The Damien back home is cold, dark, and locked away. I want to stay here forever, but that's only being hopeful.

I brushed my lips against his letting him know it's okay, it's okay to take me. To let me once again drown in the captures of his lust. Crave the sharpness of his sword. Demand the whips of his tongue on my body. Let him destroy me and my kingdom, before rebuilding it all over again.

The euphoria I normally felt when the pressure of his bud pushed on me was no longer there. I hissed in pain, but it seems he took it as pleasure. "N-no, Damien, it hurts". He pulled back and looked at me in a questioning stare.

"It's almost over".

"Excuse me?" What does he mean it's almost over?

"Since you are almost no longer in heat your pain tolerance is lowering".

"So this is what it feels like the first time."

"No. The first time without heat would've been terrible. Even when all of the tolerance that the heat gives you goes away you still won't feel the pain of a first time because your body has already been stretched out before". Slowly I nodded my head trying to wrap my finger around all of this. It's all so fascinating.

"Can we try it again, but slower?"

"Of course my love".

He flipped my body forcing me to lay on my stomach. I was afraid of not knowing what was to happen, yet at the same time it gave me a sense of reassurance not having to see his face. I felt a cold substance spread around my hole, I didn't like it. When he pushed what I assumed to be his finger in I automatically clenched.
"Relax baby", he whispered before blowing his cold breath around my hole giving an amazing sensation.

"Mkay." I panted out wanting him to begin already. His preparing was more like teasing, I couldn't stand it. It's aggravating to be so close yet so far to getting what I want.

The fingers that were entered in me started to move, and damn did it feel good. I tried to push back, but he only held my hips down. Huffing in irritation I gave up. He's going to do whatever he pleases.

I felt a larger object straining against my hole. Shit, he's about to do it. "Are you ready darling?"

"I guess so". Very slowly he pushed in, and the pain was expected, but he wasn't.