Safety

pas·sion
ˈpaSHən/
noun
1.
strong and barely controllable emotion.
2.
the suffering and death of Jesus.

"I'm killing them", he growled viciously. His lip was twitching and his nose was scrunched while his eyes radiated danger. I was afraid of the man sitting to my left, and I was the one he's trying to protect. I've seen him kill a man, I don't need to see him kill another.

"Damien no". He opened the door and I climbed on top of him and closed it again. He growled and gripped my wrists tight enough to bruise.

"Get off of me. I want to rip them piece by piece and watch them slowly bleed out by the death of my hands. I want them to suffer". My heart was racing fast and I could hardly breath. I was terrified, but I had to face this fear. If I can't stop him now, how will I ever be able to live with him?

"Damien, please", I begged. He growled and shoved me into the other seat. He was so close to getting out when I jumped back into his lap and lightly planted my lips on his. At first he froze, and I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen, but he soon caught on that this was indeed a kiss. Our first kiss. He grabbed my hips roughly and ground into them. I was shocked that he'd react in such a way. When I looked into his eyes all I could see was a sexy smolder lost in lust. He captured my lips in his once again, but this time it wasn't light and sweet. It was as if he's craved my lips for centuries and he's finally gotten a taste that he couldn't let go of. He gripped the back of my neck and continuously ground his hips into mine. I wanted to blame the mate pull for liking this, but there was no pull there. Once he started un-buttoning my shirt it had to stop immediately.

I didn't like this, I didn't want this. He was going too far, and he wouldn't stop it. I pulled and tugged at his clothing even bit his lip, but it only turned him on more. He was rough, I didn't expect him to be anything less. He is Damien Larfac after all.

I let him do as he pleased while I sat there unresponsive. I couldn't help but think of the way Cindy's hands roamed my body as he touched me. The only thing he didn't do was get me naked; I'm not sure if he was conscious of the fact or if it was just natural to know what boundaries not to cross. He trailed his hands under my t-shirt and pinched my nipples causing me to blush furiously and let a single tear fall. I didn't want this.

He looked up at me with a hungry smile and sex-filled eyes, but it all vanished at once. He quickly put me back in my seat and hoped out the car. I started to button up my denim shirt and cry silently. I should've never kissed him, I should've just let him do as he pleased.

He seemed uncertain as he approached the car. He slowly sat in his seat and examined my face. He brought a hand up and I flinched subconsciously. He moved his hand back to his lap and terror filled his face. He looked so vulnerable and young right now as he looked at me with eyes filled of fright. He brought a hand up to his mouth and for the first time ever I saw Damien Larfac, the vicious Alpha that no one wanted to cross, the man that was the reason everyone stayed out of his territory, unless they wanted their heads to be ripped of and burned, the scary terrible man, my mate ... Cry.

It was outlandish, bizarre, weird, and just plain odd to see him cry. I bet this is the first time anyone has ever seen him cry. I didn't really know what to do. I just stared until I decided that I should probably do something. I grabbed his free hand squeezed it tightly. He looked up at me and cried even harder. He raised my hand and placed a million kisses. "I'm so sorry", it was like a chant that had to be whispered after every kiss. Once he calmed down he sighed deeply and let go of my hand. He looked out of the window before staring at his hands in his lap.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for our first kiss to be that way. I wanted - well I wanted it to be sweet and meaningful. Not rough and harsh like a quick fuck. I especially didn't want it that way after everything that's happened to you. I guess I had been holding in so much that when you did kiss me it all escaped, I couldn't hold back. I'm sorry", he whispered once again.
I
gripped his hand in one of mine and forced him to stare into my eyes. "It's okay".

"No it's not! It shouldn't have happened that way it-"

"It's okay", I interrupted again. He looked into my eyes and slowly leaned in for a quick but meaningful kiss.

"I kind of wanted it to go something like that". I chuckled and squeezed his palm.
"Let's go home".

"Okay". He turned the car on and we were headed back to the pack house. "But next time, just let me kill them". I laughed even though I knew he was dead serious. Maybe I should've let him kill them.