Papa

hug
ɡ/
verb
1.
squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
noun
1.
an act of holding someone tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.

My fiancé held strongly onto my hand as we both walked at a normal pace down the long corridor to meet the people that birthed me. The closer I got, the more serious my posture stood. A million and one questions were roaming through my mind, but not one of them I could say once I actually saw them.
A blond woman with rosy-pale skin looked to me with wide blue eyes. She tried to come towards me, but one of my pack members held her back. She growled at his action, but obeyed in fear of acting out. Her eyes watered and she had the brightest smile on her face as she wiggled around a little bit not being able to contain her excitement.
"Son?" I quickly averted my eyes to the man right of the blond woman. His hair wasn't blonde like hers, in fact it was more of a chestnut brown color with a few stray grey hairs. He had a few freckles on his cheeks and neck, and his eyes were a warm honey brown. It was harder for me to recognize my mother, but I knew that, that was my father. I don't know how but I could feel it in me, that's my dad. All this time I had wished to see him, and he's exactly how I would imagine. I wanted to run and hug him, but I was still scared he'd reject me.
Once I gained my confidence I slowly, but surely walked towards my dad. Once he saw this he held out his arms, full blown crying, I couldn't help but run into them. This is my dad, this is my dad, oh my gosh, this is my dad. I looked towards the woman that was supposed to me mother, but I just didn't feel it. She looked at me with a sad smile and hugged me anyways.
"It's alright Hun, I didn't expect you to remember me. I wasn't around when you were young a lot anyways. Your mom asked me to come since she physically can't right now. I'm the closest resemblance to her and she wanted anything that could spark your memory of her". I looked down in confusion, what is wrong with my mom?
"Who are you? And what's wrong with my mom?"
"Oh I'm your aunty, and your mom just got wolfsbane poisoning in her right leg, so she's just waiting until it drains out". I nodded my head slowly not completely understanding. All I knew is that my mom isn't here. There was an awkward silence after that because I didn't know what to say, but my father spoke up for all of us.
"I am so sorry Jasper. I can't even begin to show just how sickening it is to me that I've allowed you to get kidnapped. I should've tried harder to protect you, I really should've. But I didn't, and I will forever punish myself for that day. I am so sorry son, and I just hope that one day you will be able to forgive me". I couldn't just say I forgave him, but at the same time it was my fault and I didn't want him to feel too guilty.
"It was both of our faults, don't feel too guilty". He shook his head as if he didn't believe what I said and just hugged me once more. His hugs were so powerful that I could barely breath, but it felt nice to know that this is how much he cares about me. He almost let go only to bring me back in once more, a light chuckle escaped my mouth even though this is supposed to be a serious moment I presume.
"I love you". I pulled my head back in shock looking my father dead in the eye. "I love you Jasper and I am so greatly sorry". I couldn't say those three little words back, but I did hug him back not nearly as tightly as he held me. I've finally met my dad.

--------
(I'm sorry for the wait I could've sworn I posted this like two weeks ago, I didn't notice that it didn't upload.)