Rampant

mu·ti·late
ˈmyodlˌāt/
verb
inflict a violent and disfiguring injury on.
•inflict serious damage on.

Horrid, absolutely disgusting. How could so much damage be done in so little time, how long was I gone? Blood covered the forest surrounding our house. Injured, plus dead bodies, were being carried away; some on stretchers others by pack members. Who would do this to my pack?
I looked towards the guy in the black suit next to me, expecting to see a face of disgust, but he just looked tired. How long has this been going on? I felt tears run down my face, and I didn't have the strength to reach up and stop them.
"Where is Damien, I want Damien". I tried to get out of the car, but the man stopped me. I looked at him appalled; there is people dying around me, and he wants to keep me here? I struggled to get out of his hand, but he tightened his grip immensely. I know there's going to be a huge bruise left later.
I saw Damien, more like felt Damien running through the crowd. I don't know how, but I just knew that he was near me. I already felt a great weight leave me just by him being near. He truly is my mate. He opened the car door and pulled me into his arms.
"Damien-"
"Shhhh, shhhh baby, I know". No! He doesn't know. He doesn't feel a sickening darkness overwhelm his body when he sees someone dead or mutilated. He doesn't have nightmares, that put him into a coma, of his disgusting past haunting him. He's not some weak little boy like am, he's an alpha, he's strong.
I didn't want to, but I had worked myself up all over again into an even higher tear fit. I'm just so tired, when will all of this crap end? Can't I just be happy for once?! What did I ever do in life to deserve all of this, what did I do?
He carried me into the library before setting me down and closing the doors. As soon as the double doors shut I went off. I was done with being this timid little man that can't hold his own.
"What have you done Damien? Why is this pack dying? Why did you take me away? Did you know this was going to happen? Did you know this huge war was going to happen? I-I've never seen so many people die". I was going crazy, trying to tug at my hair and flinching without control. I was pacing back and forth while itching at my skin and biting at my fingers. I tried to rip my clothes off of me - they were trapping me - I hate to be trapped. I wanted out, has he locked me in here? Why am I here? I started to take quick breaths, that barely brought any air in.
"Jasper", he said hesitantly, like a human trying not to scare away a bird, or the master trying to call back the dog. But I'm no dog, I'm a wolf. I started laughing uncontrollably, he thinks I'm so damn fragile. He tried to call my name again, but it did nothing.
How do you tame a rabid wolf?
I started nocking things off tables and finding ways to hurt myself. I was so close to doing some damage to myself when he grabbed me. I tried to cut him with the broken glass in my hand, but it did no damage. "Jasper, calm down", he ordered. Why'd he have to order me? I slumped in his arms letting my body be lowered to the floor.
He held me with my back to his chest, and my body in-between his legs. His breathing caused mine to automatically match his calm soothing breaths. "I'm sorry", I whispered once I realized what I had done"
"It's okay baby, let me explain". I leaned into him listening to how this all began.