Sparks

tin·gle
ˈtiNGɡəl/
verb
1.
experience or cause to experience a slight prickling or stinging sensation.
noun
1.
a slight prickling or stinging sensation.

It can't be that serious if he's calling me back; one can only hope. I took deep breaths trying to calm my raging nerves, but it seemed nearly impossible. Every step towards his office only sent me further into a frenzy. What if it's not okay and he just wants me by his side? I really hope this doesn't put him and the pack in trouble. I don't hear any screams, so maybe it's all under control.
I had the sudden urge to pee once we stood in front of the door. I shifted my weight waiting for someone to open it, and also waiting for my bladder to calm itself. It's just nerves. The doorknob twisted and Damien greeted me with a smile on his face. I rose a brow wondering if it was all for show. Is this moment really smile worthy?
He took two long strides to his seat. Terribly enough all I could pay attention to is how strong he looked when walking across a room. A little grin rose upon my face realizing, that's my man. When I was about to seat my self I was pulled into the firm lap of no other than Damien. I looked into his eyes to see a playful glint. This is all a little odd.
The man seated in the chair across from us was very attractive. It'd be a lie if I'd thought any different. He had loose curly brown/chestnut hair that fell messily over his head. The scruff on his face was short but looked like it'd be nice to run fingers across it. His hazel eyes smoldered with high sex appeal. This man was gorgeous, and his tiny black gauges only pulled his natural looks together.
I guess I eyed him too long for Damien's liking, because he randomly jolted his leg causing me to fall out of my trance. The man chuckled realizing Damien's jealousy.
"Your mate is quite gorgeous", he noted with hints of his Australian accent peeking through.
"Thank you", I responded only to have Damien's grip on my hip tighten. He should know there's no need to be jealous.
"Anyways, it was nice meeting you guys but I should be going".
A tall lanky boy in the corner of the room rose a finger. Damien looked towards him acknowledging him to speak. "May I make a suggestion sir". Damien gave one nod of the head for him to continue. "The snow has already started and the news says it's going to get much worse within the next hour. I don't believe it to be safe for our guest to leave". The boy clasped his hands together in front of him once more and raised his head looking out into nowhere.
"Well Marcus, would you like to stay in one of my guest rooms?"
"I wouldn't like to, but I guess that's what I'll have to do".
A female, no- male, with long blonde hair came in carrying beverages only to drop the entire tray he was holding. "I-I'm so sorry sir", he dropped to his knees cleaning up the broken glass all the while rambling on, but never taking his eyes off of Marcus. He looked in awe at the gorgeous man before him. I smiled warmly, loving the interaction.
"Are they mates?", I whispered in Damien's ear. He gave a quick nod of the head and ordered the male to stop picking up the glass. The pretty male looked scared.
Damien cleared his throat and began giving instructions. "Harold", a large man looked towards Damien quickly, "go get Lucy so she can pick up this glass and tell Cindia to bring some drinks to my room". Harold turned around leaving so silently for such a large man. "Ryan", the male that dropped the glass looked up fearfully. "Escort Marcus to a guest room please". He blushed and quickly obeyed his orders, gladly. Marcus followed calmly, but you could see Ryan's excitement.
Once everyone went off to do their chores I looked to Damien with a bright smile. "It's really sweet of you to let him escort his mate to his room".
"It's only courtesy babe. I don't ever want to keep mates apart. It's against my morals". I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you", I whispered.