Mark Me

(This is originally a gif of him sucking on his neck)

____________________
mark1
märk/
noun
1.
a small area on a surface having a different color from its surroundings, typically one caused by accident or damage.
2.
a line, figure, or symbol made as an indication or record of something.
verb
1.
make (a visible impression or stain) on.
2.
write a word or symbol on (an object), typically for identification.

He lay atop of me with one arm around my shoulder and the other lightly holding the side of my head. He was placing little love bites all along my neck. His body against my bare skin felt good, especially when he'd grind down a little as he moved around my neck.
"Damien", I mumbled not having the strength to start off my sentence clearly. "I'm tired". He hummed against my neck causing me to squirm in ticklishness. I felt his teeth brush my neck giving me a mini heart attack. "Damien", I pressed.
"I'm not going to mark you ... Yet. I have enough control now that my needs are, sated". He continued to my neck licking and tugging at the skin.
"What are you doing?"
Nonchalantly he replied, "Giving you hickeys".
I knew that, he's so blunt at times. "Okay, but why? My neck is feeling sore with how much you're sucking".
"If I can't mark you the way I want to, then I'll do it this way". So possessive. I ran my fingers through his hair letting him go at my neck. Kind of how a wolf cleans it's mate. His tongue is so rough, plus the amount of suction he's using to pull at my skin is painful. It's starting to really hurt, but I know he needs this; as reassurance to know that I'm his. The animalistic side of him needs this even more. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer letting him know that it's okay. I'll take this as a symbol of his love. Identification proving that I belong to Damien Larfac.

___________
(I know it's short, but I felt like this should be separate.)