Kiss Me

( originally a gif of two men passionately making out)

hick·ey
ˈhikē/
noun
1.
NORTH AMERICANinformal
a gadget.
2.
NORTH AMERICANinformal
a skin blemish, especially a mark caused by a lover biting or sucking the skin.

My body terribly ached as I rolled to get out of bed. Damien must already be awake since I woke up all alone. Oh goodness, the things we've been doing these past few days are so - nope not gonna say it.
When I heard footsteps approaching the room I hurriedly covered myself under the sheets. I grinned a little while I waited for Damien to enter. I can't believe I did all of that, willingly. The doorknob turned and there stood my beast in all his naked glory.
"Hello gorgeous", his deep baritone voice resonated throughout the room.
"Hi", I whispered feeling a little shy.
"Are you o- it's over".
"Excuse me?" What's over?
"Your heat has ended". I felt my face tingle at the mention of my heat. How can he speak so freely about it, like it wasn't just yesterday we were deep in each other.
He settled his knees on the bed making his way towards me. "How do you feel?" His warm breath blew on my ears erupting a shiver from my body.
"I'm okay. I just need some clothes". He chuckled bringing his hand to his mouth.
"You've been naked for days, and now you want clothes. Wow the heat really does affect your personality". I pouted hating the fact that he was making fun of me. He wrapped the sheets around my body before picking me up
bridal style and carrying me to a full body mirror.
I tried to keep the sheet up, but struggled against his strength. He won in pulling it off of my body. I looked down at my toes once I realized that I was fully exposed in front of him. Slowly my chin was tilted up forcing me to look in the mirror.
"This", he whispered gesturing at my body, "is exquisite, undeniably ravishing. You are enchantingly stunning". A soft breath escaped at the soul wrenching compliment. I never in a million years thought anyone would ever say something that made me feel so delighted. I looked into his eyes from the reflection in the mirror admiring the grey-blue tint they were. He's the one who's enchantingly stunning.
I looked at my skinny naked body in the mirror noticing how much weight I've actually gained since coming to him. I look so much more healthy. "Thankyou", I muttered.
"For what?" I turned around and looked up at him. I want him to really understand.
"For taking care of me. Even though it's not in the way I would've thought it to be, I still know I would've died out there alone". Awkwardly I wrapped my arms around him and cautiously hugged him. He returned the gesture, and we simply stood there until it was no longer comfortable.
I turned back to the mirror staring at my neck. It looks like I've broken every bone and I'm left with the bruises. "Damien", I held out.
"Yes my darling".
"You mauled my neck". He full blown laughed and held me closely from the behind.
"Your roots are staring to grow back out". He ran some fingers through my hair and I had to fight the need to moan at the pleasure it gave me.
"Damien", he can't avoid the purple, black, and redness of my neck.
He sighed kissing the back of my head. "It's not that bad". I rose a brow in the mirror daring him to go against me. "Okay, but at least people know you belong to someone, and others of our kind will be able to smell me on you for a long time".
"But I look seriously hurt".
"Don't complain". I huffed wanting to get away. I actually was able to get loose letting me stomp out of the room.
"Where are you going?" He's following me; he just needs to leave me alone.
"To shower".
"Not without me". I groaned just wanting some time to myself. He's being too clingy. The bathroom seemed to hold more products than the last time I was in it. The normal soap I had used is now replaced with only Damien's. I turned to look at him but he was looking down at the floor scratching his nape. I moved his face to where he should be looking at me, but somehow he still managed to avert his eyes.
"Damien".
He huffed before blurting out what I wanted to know. "I like when you smell like me in every way possible". I shook my head in annoyance figuring that was the answer. It's sweet, but I want something to be my own. I can't even have my own body wash scent. He came over and nuzzled his nose into my neck.
"Do you want me to go get yours?"
"Yes". He growled but left the room to go get my soap.