Clue

warmth
wôrmTH/
noun
the quality, state, or sensation of being warm; moderate and comfortable heat.
• enthusiasm, affection, or kindness.
• vehemence or intensity of emotion.

I woke up alone in a cold bed. I shouldn't have expected Damien to stay, whatever, it's not like it matters. I rolled to my side and saw a note on the nightstand held down by a little box. I picked up the note and held it above my squinted eyes.

I am very sorry for my behavior last night, I apologize greatly. Hopefully you will never have to endure that again. I am at work, but I have planned your day out, but the only way for you to know what you're doing is think hard and follow these hints. You will have a driver waiting downstairs for you and a bodyguard that you will not complain about. Look inside of the box.

I looked inside and saw a tag, I forgot what store though. I was highly irritated because he scribbled out the name with marker. What's the point of this if I can't remember anything?
I groaned and went over to the shower hurrying as not to keep the driver waiting. I hopped into my blue jeans with rips here and there and a red and white plaid shirt with a undershirt and a grey pullover hoodie.

I told the man to take me to the mall; I guess i'll just have to go into as many stores as I can remember. Oddly enough the man that is supposed to be my bodyguard is only about my size. I expected some big burly man with piercings or something. He had brown eyes and hair that came down on all sides evenly ending just above his eyebrows and a defined facial structure. He looked so ... Normal. I tried not to look at him as we drove to the mall but every now and then I'd catch a glance. Luckily for me he never looked my way, not once.

Once we arrived the driver got out and opened my door before I even had the chance to. My bodyguard immediately took my side but stayed far enough away that we weren't going to possibly touch. I was thankful for that. I walked into the mall and tensed up automatically. I forgot that there's so many people. Breath in ... Breath out. I walked as quickly as I could into the store called Banana Republic. I went up to the cashier and waited in line so I could speak to somebody.

A lady short lady with light brown hair was the only one available when I did get ahold of someone. "Uhm, did someone ... With dark hair and blueish eyes come in here to give you something?" I asked with fidgeting in place. She shook her head and told me no. I thanked her and quickly went onto the next store. Ugg didn't have any hints, but they did have some more shoes that looked undeniably comfortable. Maybe I should take up his offer on the job so I can buy them. It's not like this bodyguard is overbearing in any way. The next store I went into was Hollister and their lines were extremely long. Probably because they were having a sale, that's the only reason I actually remembered this store. I huffed and waited in line for about 10 minutes before I could actually ask a pretty blonde woman if a man had come here with blueish eyes leaving something.

"Are you ... Jasper?" She questioned while reading a piece of paper.

"Uhm yes that's me." I answered anxiously. She smiled warmly and handed me a bag.

"He said to give you these bags. You can change into these clothes in our dressing room. Let me open one for you". I kept my head down and tried to avoid all contact with people.
I stepped inside the small space and looked through the bags. The smallest bag said Armani and held black underwear. Why would he buy me underwear? The one from the store I was in held some dark blue jeans that were cuffed on the bottom. I took off the jeans I was currently wearing and pulled on the underwear and Hollister jeans. I looked in the mirror and checked them out, they were okay. Another bag from Banana Republic held a black button down shirt and a little card. It read, p.s tuck in the shirt and leave the top 3 buttons unbuttoned. I really didn't want to, but I didn't want to get him mad. I huffed and followed directions.