Ease

sim·mer
ˈsimər/
verb
1.
(of water or food) stay just below the boiling point while being heated.
noun
1.
a state or temperature just below the boiling point.

After our copulation in the living room I dragged Damien out to the lake. The sizzling sun was reflecting off of the water beautifully creating a shimmer effect. There were a few small fish in this lake, but due to our movement they stayed away. I looked at the grasses that weren't dying yet around us, it was all so beautiful.

"I can't believe it's so warm", I relished the feel of 80 degrees shining on my skin.

"This is supposed to be the only day that it'll be this hot before we get some serious blizzards or anything of that sort".

"I don't want that".

"I know you don't darling, but that's life". I smiled knowing that he was being so laid back right now. I loved these times. In this moment I could actually see myself spending my life with this man, but something always ruins it. C'est la vie.

Damien's muscular back was facing me as he slowly walked deeper into the lake causing the muscles to move and ripple. Knowing that he was naked underneath the water only turned me on more, but right now I just wanted to relax, so I didn't act on my reactions. His hair was wet and sticking to the sides of his head when he faced me again. He smiled brightly and started to float on his back. His soft penis was showing except for when the water occasionally moved up and covered it. He's joking right? He knows I'm already horny like 24/7 and now he wants to show this.

I groaned and turned away breathing deeply to relax my hormones. This is so irritating. I definitely don't want this right now, so why won't my body agree. This heat is killing me. I swam around a little before realizing that I couldn't stay out here much longer with my mate naked right in front of me.

Pulling myself out of the lake I grunted and walked back to the home dripping wet. My hands were in fists and my lips clenched together. I can't even relax, this is so messed up. Heat is only good in the moment you're being pleasured; when not, it's irritating. I slammed the door and went to find a towel.
I heard his footsteps behind me, so I walked faster knowing that I'd only be pestered further by his gorgeous looks. As soon as I thought I was safe I felt two strong arms pulling me into a chest. "Where do you think you're going?" He questioned seductively.

"I'm tired". I heard him sigh and he grabbed my tighter.

"Don't try to fight it, it'll only make it last longer". How does he always know what I'm feeling? I looked into his grey-blue eyes wondering why he won't leave me alone for a second.

"I said I'm tired. Do you ever stop to think if it's me that even wants this!" The disdain that curled into his eyes made me shiver in a heartrending pain. Did I cause that? I know I did, and yet there's no way to take it back. Did I mean it? Was it just in the spur of the moment?

He stalked away like a scared child that has just been scolded. I can't believe I said that, I'm so wrong. He's only trying to help, and I'm pushing him away.

I went to knock on the door to the room he fumbled into when I stopped, shocked at what I was hearing. Is he crying? Sniffles were heard coming from the other side of the door. Oh goodness. I did that! I've caused that pain! I-I never meant to.

"Damien?", I called out only to get no response. "Please answer the door". The room became silent, so I knew he was listening, yet I still didn't get any real acknowledgment. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I didn't mean it. Well I don't know what I mean. In all honestly I'm just trying to figure this all out". I slid my back down the door, bringing my hands up to grip my hair, sighing tiredly. "I'm constantly confused and stressed out, I guess this heat is just truly bringing it out. I haven't really had anyone there to help me understand these feelings - to help me figure out what I should and shouldn't do. Isn't this normally what friends and parents are supposed to do? I don't have that. I'm not good at this". I was letting everything pour out. I didn't even know what I was going to say until it was said. I didn't think anything through. There were no cues and memorized lines, it was all through the heart.
"I really just want to say sorry ... I guess I'll leave you alone for now. Just come to me when you're ready. Again, sorry". When I was about to slide back up the door opened making me fall back. There stood Damien in his somber glory staring down at my laying body.

"I'm sorry too. I didn't really think about that". I stood up and looked down at my feet not really knowing how to respond. He seemed to know what to say though, "how about we sate your needs and then watch a movie".

"Sure."

"Okay."

"Alright."