Tease

brush1
brəSH/
noun
1.
an implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes.
2.a slight and fleeting touch.

Why does he do this to me? Taunting me with his heavy breaths, teasing me with the finger that's brushing my overly sensitive nipples, and testing my strength by the thick length pressing against my back. Why couldn't we have just taken a shower? This probably wouldn't be so bad standing. His tongue tickled the sweet spots on my neck. It's like ever since we've shared our passion, without my heat being the reason, he hasn't been able to keep his greedy hands off of me.
"Are you panting my darling? Is it too hot in here?" Too hot, waaay too hot. "Or maybe you're remembering the heat of last night. Do you remember how I brushed my tongue over your hole". I squeezed my legs together trying to calm my raging hormones. "You were a little squirmy one now weren't you? Moving your body all around before I held you down as I made you moan in pleasure".
I sat up trying to lessen the skin to skin contact. "Damien you need to stop". I hated and loved being out of control with this man, but it's always a constant battle with myself, do I let him win or do I stand my ground?
"Why my darling?" I rolled my eyes wanting to punch him in the face, he knows exactly why, but I'm not going to say, oh because you're making my cock raise to life, and I really need to calm down right now.
"Because I need to go speak to my parents, and I can't ... Like this". I gestured to my southern regions showing off the not so limp penis.
He sat up, pushing his body against mine. "We have time, how about I help you calm down? Just relax".
"Damien-"
"Shhhhhhh, relax". He's not going to let me get out of this situation, so I might as well ... Right? I took a deep breath and relaxed into his arms.
He pressed his fingers into my shoulders and spine, massaging my muscles. It felt so nice, maybe I'll make him do this more often, I really do love massages.
"Last night my cool breath blowing over your slit after a nice wet lick". His fingers lightly brushed that area, muscle memory coming back into play. "You look so sweet when given pleasure. The sweat struck hair sticking to whatever skin it could latch onto, and your hands shivering in ecstasy". I felt like such a dirty child reading an inappropriate book as he narrated our night together.
He ran his long digits through my hair yanking slightly. "You're a rough one. Pulling my hair and scratching up my back, but it's okay, I love your mark on me. I love the pain you give me". Is he masochistic, did I bring out the masochist in him? "Remember when my head entered you and your body arched as you gripped the sheets? Screaming for me to either stop, or go faster". He chuckled whilst massaging my thighs. "I wanted to take it slow, show you everything I had to offer. That didn't last too long, but long enough for you to know that was love making. I wanted to electrify every nerve in your body. I wanted your body to only tremble under my touch, your voice to only scream out my name, you belong to me darling, and I will forever show you".
The back of my head was resting against his shoulder, and I let my mind take memory to last night. Images of him pounding hard into me, and then slowing down torturously with a grin on his face. He loved teasing me, but none the less his intentions were pure. Whispering and grunting I love you every chance he felt right. His strength was so strong as he grabbed me and moved me as he pleased, but he never hurt me .. too badly at least. He loves it rough, but he likes to take it slow. I lost my breath as he took me to un-explorable places. He worshipped my body, and I prayed it'd never end. The love was too much over powering me, but I devoured it and gave the same in return. I loved him so hard, that I even left marks. I just wished they'd stay.
The torturous love making we shared, enveloped my body in flames, and extinguished by our release, but the light isn't out yet, and I will always want more. I love him so greatly, and last night he showed he feels the same.