Eyes

breath·less
ˈbreTHləs/
adjective
gasping for breath, typically due to exertion.
• short of breath or appearing this way because of excitement or other strong feelings.
•(of the air or weather) unstirred by a wind or breeze; stiflingly still.

Waking up with a cramped body wasn't so bad when the reason was one as good as this. I curled forward stretching my limbs to their full potential. I touched the hickey on my neck remembering just how pleasantly he adorned my body.
"Damien slow down, it's mmmm". I could feel the goosebumps arise on my skin as he brushed my spot, leaving me breathless. He ran a hand down the curve of back causing tingles where his fingers brushed by.
"Jasper... Jasper... Jasper!" I abruptly broke out of my reminiscence of the night before. I saw Damien standing by the front door looking at me in slight annoyance.
"Hmm, yes?"
"You okay?" He questioned suspiciously. Just because I wasn't paying attention doesn't mean there's something wrong with me.
"Yea, yea, I'm fine", I assured him, but he still looked at me oddly, examining my body with his eyes. His eyes ... Oh how they were filled with so much love and lust last night.
"Well, I've organized your meeting with your parents today, what time should we go down?" My parents, I'd forgotten all about them, all about this drastic situation.
"Oh, yea, um, what time is it right now?" He picked up his phone off of the dresser he was standing by and told me around 8:00.
"Can we go at 10:00, or would that be too late?"
"We can go anytime you want, those fuckers can wait as long as you need-"
"Damien! They're still my parents. Without them you wouldn't have me". He came over to the bed and gripped my wrists, pushing my back onto the bed.
"Without them, I wouldn't have murdered pack members." I snatched my wrists out of his hands and quickly retaliated.
"They both killed each other, it's-"
"We killed in self defense, not because we wanted to. We just get the bad rep for doing it because we're stronger and more vicious about it".
"Damien", I breathed out in annoyance.
"Jasper", he said strong and clearly, with a hint of his dominance daring me to retaliate again. I turned my face away, but he brought it back to his. His lips pressed firmly against mine showing his authority, I had no strength in me to fight back for it. Once he gently pulled back he looked into my eyes, "you're not going to be mad at me, we will agree to disagree, but I won't let you be mad. Not after the amazing night we shared". My eyes widened and I could feel the cherry blooming on my cheeks. He chucked softly, he just loves to embarrass me. He pulled me up, him being the one on his knees hovering my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist because that's where I could reach. But he pulled them from his waist and grabbed my hand to kiss its back. I guess it felt too submissive for comfort.
"Let's take a shower, or a bath if you'd like". I shook my head pleading to take one alone. I was semi hard under the sheets and thick blanket, and I didn't want him to see. "Why don't you want to bathe with me? Am I too dirty for you?"
Very, very dirty. I won't be able to handle it if he opens that mouth of his for anything sexual. "I just want to take one alone". He rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom.
"We're bathing together".

-----
I assure you there will be the love scene in the next chapter, I just wanted to save it for when I had time to actually make it good. I barely had time to write this, I hope you enjoy.