Episode 49-Law and justice

"The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music played: please don't cry by David fesliyan.
••••♪♥♥•♪••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Present

The feathers meeting room, langose.

Alissa Adedeji walked into the meeting room of the feathers and took her seat that was right beside munachi. She looked at all the faces of the feathers and smiled at them.

"Sorry I am late. I was busy." She said and then turned to face Daniel. "Before we start this impromptu meeting, we need to address something."

"You just came in Alissa. We've been here for hours." Simone told her.

"As if I don't know that Simone. What I wanted to say is important because if we don't address it, it would be bad even worst." Alissa retorted.

"What do you have to say, Alissa?" Daniel asked.

Alissa stood up and walked to the front of the room.

"I thought the scandal with your children has ended but it hasn't since a picture of your children was posted online today. We are talking about a few days to our launching!" Alissa shouted and placed her hands on her hip. "How could you allow such a thing to happen?"

"Calm your nerves down Alissa. We've seen the post and we are still wondering who posted it." Munachi said.

Alissa pointed at him and then she burst into laughter." You all are a bunch of idiots." She said. "You think because you got rid of Jeremy Akinsola that you got rid of everything. Hell no!" She shouted.

"What are you driving at?" Park interrupted.

"Jeremy Akinsola isn't a one-man alone. He has an army and they are looking for a way to bring us down and I think they found one." Alissa pointed out. "We are nearing the end."

"I am not surprised if people try to bring us down. We are the feathers and it's not a new thing." Daniel replied and then he smiled. "All my focus is on the project and once everything is set, the feathers will rule the world."

"We cannot rule the world unless you get rid of the scandal. Who is even the fool who posted it?" Simone questioned angrily.

"I think the person Is unknown to everyone. My advice is to get rid of the girl in the picture." Munachi advised.

"Get rid of what girl? The girl your children harassed?" Alissa questioned.

"Who else are we getting rid of?" Simone questioned back.

"That's is going to turn back on us. I object to this!" Alissa shook her head.

"If we don't do something then everything we've worked for will go down in drains," Daniel told her but Alissa refused to believe that getting rid of the girl was the only option.

"You don't know who is monitoring us. You don't know who is after us." Alissa said.

Daniel slammed his hand on the table and shouted. "If you think this is too much for you then back off Alissa Adedeji!"

"You are so going to regret this Daniel, " she said and walked back to her chair. Alissa grabbed her bag from the table and then walked to the door but before she stepped out of the meeting room, she turned back and looked at their faces then she said, " I'll see you all at the launch." Alissa smiled and then walked out of the room.

Once Alissa left the room, Simon stood up from her seat and yelled. "What the heck is wrong with that woman?"

"You are starting to act like her," Munachi replied.