Episode 2-Law and justice📖

"It okay not to be okay..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎵song: titanium by sia.

🎵I'm bullet proof, nothing to loose, you shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium .🎵
____________________________________

In a large dimly lit conference room, two people were talking distinctly until all of a sudden someone burst into the room.

"What's going on Andre? I thought I told you not to disturb me!!" Daniel Hamilton slammed his hand on the large table, creating a loud bang.

"Sir, I'm sorry to burst in like this but Felicia Watson has escaped from the room she has been kept," he explained

"What do you mean Watson escaped? Do you know what will happen if she goes to the police with all of the evidence she has? That witch knows about all of our projects and plans. How could you let her get away?!"

"Calm down Daniel. Now, you listen here. Look for Watson before the police do and in case they do, notify Munachi and tell him to eliminate any threat. We don't know who she might have encountered with already," Simone commanded.

Felicia Watson was not of importance, however to the Six Feathers she was. Having worked under them for so long, all of the secrets of the feathers were with her and if anyone were to find anything out, the feathers would for sure be done for.

Daniel walked to Andre and pointed a gun to his head. "Listen here Andre, you make one more mistake, I'll make you watch as I put a bullet in your family's head right before I do the same to you. Understand?"

Andre shivered and bowed his head.

"Take our best hitman and no mistakes this time!!" Daniel ordered.

Andre bowed his head yet again and left the conference room.

"Listen, Daniel, we have to call a meeting with the feathers. The president is refusing to approve our project. We need to do something ASAP!" Simone explained.

"That stupid president is biting more than he can chew. We put him there and now he thinks he can reject our project after all we've done for him? Alissa will soon visit him," Daniel stated.

**

At LGPD (Langose Police Department) headquarters, a woman with tattered clothing burst into the station and sprinted to Lara's desk.

"Help! Help me, please! My name is Felicia Watson and they are after me!" The woman trembled in fear and continued to look behind her to see if anyone was watching.

"They are going to kill me. Please save me," the woman cried.

Lara and her colleague walked to the woman to try and calm her down but she continued to scream and shout.

"Calm down, Felicia, and tell us what happened," Lara said calmly.

"There is no time! They are everywhere! They took away everything from me by killing my family and now they are after me!" She sobbed.

Lara tried to grab her, yet the hysterical Felicia pulled away. "Listen we can help you but only if you tell us what exactly is wrong," Lara told her. "Who did all of these things?"