Episode 15-law and justice 📑

"You send out an energetic field that affects the world you, with that heart energy, you have the power to change your world.

unknown.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Background music: change by Charlie puth feat James Taylor.

Recap: "if you are in favored of the project, say yes."

"Yes. "The rest of the members all chorused.

"The project plan continues "the president announced and the council members all clapped.

***************
Before the second meeting*

The hallway of the meetings showed the state council members arguing on the decision of the project plan of the six feathers.

"Look, this project is going to cost a lot of homes and it going to render many homeless. Let's just all be against the plan, "the state council of langose suggested.

"I think.. I'll... "Before the state council of mandoe could finish his sentence, his phone beeped in his pocket and he looked up at the sound of the other state councils members beeping. They all got the same message.

"Support us and you'll be rewarded. Be against us and..... No need to know more than that. Here is a token of $100,000 for each one of you. you'll get more when you support us.

The feathers.

"What nonsense is this? "The state council of langose spoke up as he stared at the message on his phone. "Who else got this message and the alert?" he asked and the rest of the members averted their eyes from him and pretended as if they didn't hear him.

"Mr. Timothy, let's all come to a conclusion here and support the feathers. They have a lot to offer." the state council of mandoe proposed and the rest of the members nodded in agreement.

"Arrant nonsense. I would never be a part of corruption. Ever!! When would this country change from the act of corruption?" he asked but none of them could give him the reply he wanted.

" I refuse to be part of this rubbish. "the state council of langose told them and walked inside the meeting room. The rest of the council members spoke amongst themselves before entering the meeting room.

"The project plan continues"the president announced and the council members all clapped.

***********
"Good day people of mecianda. The meeting has come to an end and the president had announced the continuation of the project plan of Daniel Hamilton and the feathers. right now I'm at the scene of the meeting and I have with me now Mr. Timothy Kendrick, state council of langose. "The screen showed the state council of langose who stood beside the reporter. "What do you have to say concerning the approval of the feathers? "The reporter asked.

"I know I'll probably be killed cause of what I have to say. You don't know who Daniel Hamilton and the feathers are. They are cunning people. They are evil and this project plan or whatever they call is evil. That's not exactly what they wanted to do. They want to control the country and the masses are just too blind to see it. Don't be fooled by what you are told. Do you all even know who the rest of the feathers are?"Mr. Timothy pointed at the camera.

"By the time you all realize it, I hope it is not too late. Have a good day."Mr. Timothy finished talking and headed towards his car but the camera and the reporter continue following him and asking him questions which he ignored until he got to his car.

"I think Mr. Timothy is against the project plan. What do you have to say to this? Drop your comments on our Facebook and Instagram page @the city TV. I'm melody Anderson reporting from the purple house."