Episode 8-law and justice📑

The cries of the people could be heard, help!!! Help!!! Help!!!. We are people too, we don't deserve this pain just because we are weak"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song: Always by Francois Klark ...

"Always the one I long for even though you are gone cause you are my always"
____________________________________

" The park airline flying to carbuja this morning has crashed, there was no survivor. The 157 passengers including the pilots and the air hostesses all died as the plane crashed this morning. No one knows what causes the crash but according to the forensics on the scene, it was concluded that the crash was a result of a bomb blast on the plane. The deceased in which one of them was Kenneth Kennedy of the KK group was identified to be one of the victims at the crime scene. We sympathize with the family of the deceased and we urge everyone to stay calm and wait for the president's speech. Here are the names of the deceased, Kenneth Kennedy of KK groups 57 years old, Katherine Johnson 32 years old, Chloe Johnson Blake 5 years old...... "The reporter continues calling the names of the deceased. meanwhile, Lara who was in her office watched the news and broke down into tears. Her sister and niece were gone.

                   ***********
Earlier before the crash.

"So what are you gonna get for aunty when you get back from carbuja?"Lara asked her niece Chloe who was busy playing with her teddy.

"I'll get you lots of chocolate aunty Lara"

"Awwwwn you are such a darling Chloe. aunty will be waiting for her chocolate"Lara pats her head and turned to face her sister."do you have to go to carbuja Katherine?" Lara asked her sister who stared at her daughter.

"I have to go for her. She has to see her father after all these years. She deserves to see him even though he isn't a good father"Katherine replied.

Lara sighed and hug her sister. "I can't stop you cause you are doing what's best for Chloe. You guys should make sure you send me videos of you on the plane and also send me videos when you are in carbuja"

"Of course sis, I'll do anything for you"Katherine laughed and hugged her again. Lara turned to Chloe who was still busy with her teddy. "You too Chloe send your aunty lots of videos and I will be waiting for my chocolate "Lara smiled and hug Chloe tightly. "I love you both "Lara confessed and wave to them as they walked away.

***
Present

Lara broke down in tears as she watched the news. she still talked to her sister that morning. Her sister didn't deserve to die. she was never going to see her and Chloe again.

"I can feel the pain of the families of the deceased "one of the detectives said.

someone shushed him and pointed to Lara. "Her sister is one of them"the detective muttered but Lara heard them.

She sobbed silently at the news she was crying so hard that she didn't notice someone at her table.

"Lara, I'm sorry about Katherine. Why don't you take the day off"Kayla one of her colleagues suggested? "I'm sorry. should I drive you home? "

"It's okay! thank you Kayla "Lara grabbed her cell phone and her car keys that were laying on her table and walked out of the office into her car. she entered her car and hit the steering wheel like a thousand times. "Why!!! Why!!! "She wept. "Why did you leave me, Katherine!! "She cried. she grabbed her phone and stared at the wallpaper of her phone. It was a picture of her, Katherine, and Chloe. "Why?" she whispered to no one In particular. she watched the last video Katherine and Chloe sent to her on the plane and burst into tears.