Episode 40-law and justice

"Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

Terry Goodkind.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Music played: fight song by Rachael Platten
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few hours after the video of Jeremy's confession concerning the Circle community went viral, Daniel Hamilton called a meeting with the feathers and for the few minutes, since they started the meeting, the feathers haven't come up with a plan to stop the video.

"Is this how we are going to keep going on about this without finding a way to stop the video online?"munachi spoke up after observing that none of the feathers has anything to say.

" munachi is right, " Leonard agreed as he also speaks up. "We are trending everywhere and it a bad thing for us. What should we do about it?"

"Like I have said before, the only way to solve all of this is to get rid of that Akinsola boy, " Simone suggested.

"Kill the boy?" Alissa scoffed and stood up from her chair. " you think killing the boy won't raise questions from his angry supporters and also the press?" Alissa questioned and Simone watched her and waited for the answer to her question.

"What are you implying?" Park inquired.

"All I'm saying Is that killing the attorney won't solve the problem. What we should think of is how to play him and make him the victim of everything." Alissa suggested.

Daniel cleared his throat to gain attention from the feathers and when he did, he spoke up.

"I need you all to think of a way to make sure that the project I have been planning for twenty years doesn't go down in drains."

Alissa scoffed at his words and shook her head, " oh come on Daniel, the project plan is not the only thing at stake now. Our reputations are also at stake."

Daniel slammed his hand on the table and also stood up from his chair. "What are you trying to say, Alissa? You think I do not know that our reputation is also on the line.

Alissa walked to where Daniel stood and faced him," this wouldn't have happened if you had been careful with the maniacs you call sons, " Alissa said and pointed a finger at Daniel. "This all started with your children and we are in this problem because of them."

"Take your finger off my face or you will regret it." Daniel threatened.

"Guys, take it easy. We didn't come here to fight. We came here to solve the issue at hand." Simone stood up and stood between Daniel and Alissa.

"Daniel? I will regret it?" Alissa scoffed and pointed another finger towards him. "The only thing we will both regret is when the truth about the feathers comes out. What will you do then?"

"I am warning you Alissa Adedeji, take your fingers off my face," Daniel warned again.

"And what are you going to do about it Daniel Hamilton or should I say Daniel Olatunde?" Alissa pushed Simone that's was standing in between them away. She walked closer to Daniel and pointed a finger to his eyes.

"Guys, stop acting like children and sit your asses down, " park yelled. "What the hell is wrong with you both? We are trying to solve a matter at hand and you both think that's the best way to solve this is by fighting?"

"Tell Alissa to take her fingers off my face, " Daniel said to park.

"And tell him to stop making pointless threats, " Alissa retorted.

"Enough!" Simone shouted and pushed both of them away from each other. "I've had enough of you both! Alissa sit down, " she commanded. "And you too Daniel, " she said to Daniel who was glaring hard at Alissa. "Now!" Simone yelled again.