Episode 42-Law and justice

"Justice is incidental to law and order."

J. Edgar Hoover.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Background music: please don't cry by David fesliyan
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Purple house, Carbuja.

A large crowd stood at the front of the purple house chanting the word "Justice". Some people were laying on the floor while some stood up with a banner and words written on them.

" if the president gat balls, let him talk to us all." A woman from the crowd shouted through a megaphone.

"The feathers have to go!" Another person shouted.

"Justice, " they all chanted.

"Our president is weak! Jeremy Akinsola is a hero!" A man shouted into a megaphone.

Yes, Jeremy is a hero. The feathers have to go." They all chanted.

Meanwhile, inside the purple house. president Olusola and the ministers held a meeting together on how to stop the feathers project and how they could gain the trust of the people.

"The masses are angry and soon, this might turn to war. We have to do something about the feathers and this boy Akinsola or whatever his name is." Minister Gideon suggested.

"I suggest we get that Akinsola boy on our side and defeat the feathers, " minister Edmund said.

"How can we get that kind of boy on our side? He is an enemy that needs to be eliminated fast." Another minister suggested.

All through their suggestions, the president remains silent and he didn't say anything instead his gaze was fixed on the phone in his hand.

"Mr. President, you ain't saying anything." Minister Gideon said.

The president raised his head from the phone and faced the ministers. "I have nothing to say now. I need to have a meeting with all state councils and the other ministers. This meeting is inconclusive, " the president announced.

"But Mr. President, " minister Gideon tried to argue but when he saw the president's glaring eyes, he quickly shut his mouth.

"Have your way out. Minister Edmund, please stay behind." The president requested.

The other ministers left while minister Edmund waits behind.

"What's the issue olusola? You've been on your phone all through the meeting. Is anything the problem?" Edmund asked in a concerned tone.

President olusola didn't say anything instead he gave the phone in his hand to minister Edmund.

When minister Edmund glance through the phone, he gasped.

"He is Abraham Akinsola's son?" Edmund questioned.

The president sighed and stood up from his seat. "My sins are catching up with me. I thought it ended twenty years ago but now, my sins are back." He said sadly.

"How did you get this?" Edmund asked.

"Daniel Hamilton sent it to me. He said if the feathers fall then I will fall with them."

"So what is the plan?" Edmund asked.

Olusola sighed and went back to his seat. "The only solution is to invite that Akinsola boy to carbuja and eliminate him."

"You want to eliminate someone who has a lot of supporters and followers?" Edmund questioned and olusola nodded. "How do you intend to kill him?"

"The job is to invite him here while I'll leave the feathers to do the rest."