Episode 7_law and justice 📑

"This life is beautiful, though everything seems to be falling apart!!!".
____________________________________
🎵 Song: courage by Celine Dion.

Courage don't you dare fail me!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to city TV, I'm molly and I have here with me the Hamilton's. " the camera showed the Hamilton's sitting with molly Kelly a TV reporter. After Linda's confession, Daniel and his sons were called to the city TV for an interview.

"Thank you for the interview molly Kelly"Daniel appreciated.

Molly smiled and began the interview. "How do you feel when you saw an article about your children? " she asked.

Daniel cleared his throat and shifted on his chair. " like a normal father I was disappointed at first but, I have full trust that my children would never do that. someone out there is trying to ruin my name. "

"Oh, rivalry I get. so over to the accused mister Lucas and Larry. Do you know who the woman is? And is she telling the truth? "Molly throws the question at the twins.

They both looked at themselves then Lucas the one with the brown hair spoke up first. "Everything was a lie, we are not rapists. She even released a video stating that it was all a lie. We have a good name to protect and I'm not surprised if someone tries to tarnish our names".

Lucas and Larry Hamilton, are both twins known for their bad attitude toward molesting women but every time they are caught in the act their father does everything to get them out. Lucas has brown hair while Larry has black hair, both are alike but their hair differentiates them.

"Okay, mister Luca. A video was released and it shows two guys who looked exactly like you. what do you have to say to this? "Molly tackled them with another question.

"Well, "Larry the one with the black hair gave a reply. "As my father and brother had said, someone out there is trying to give us a bad name and they hired a girl to do their dirty work. "

Molly smiled and face the camera. "Oh there you have it, good people of mecianda, the Hamilton's have cleared their name. All the videos and articles posted are all fabricated as they have said. So disregard any news concerning the rape. Thank you Mr. Hamilton's for coming to our shows.

"The pleasure is all mine Molly Kelly" Daniel replied smiling.

                  *********
"This is Lara Johnson requesting for an ambulance and a backup. there has being a case of murder at mountain street " Lara spoke to her walkie-talkie requesting backup.

Mary let out a scream at the sight of Linda's body. "No! No!! No!!! "She shouted and fell to the ground crying. James grabbed her to pull her from the ground but she pushed his hand away. "She trusted me, she just wanted help and now they have killed her. This is all your fault attorney if you haven't come then maybe she wouldn't have died. This is all your fault!!! "Mary pointed an accusing finger at Jeremy.

Jeremy stood there and couldn't do anything. "It was all his fault" resounded on his head. He trembled where he stood. He was getting an attack as his heart was racing fast. Memories of the past came rushing and the memories of his house burning flashed on his head. The nightmares and his family calling for help flashed through his memory. He fell to the ground and held his head. Yomi and Lisa quickly ran to his side.

"What is happening to him? "Lara asked as she watched Jeremy groaning on the floor.

"He hates it when blamed.  He has PTSD. You blaming him has triggered a memory. He blames himself for the death of his family. He was just trying to help you and now you have made it looks like it was his fault" Yomi explained and glared at Mary.