Episode 48- Law and justice

"The law is a reason, free from passion."

Aristotle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year and six months ago,

Cana hospital, Carbuja.

After yomi safely recused Jeremy from the hands of the Assassins, he drove Jeremy to a nearby hospital. All through the drive to the hospital, all Yomi heard from Jeremy was, " I want to die. I kill them! I kill them and I need to die."

Yomi had to swerve past through different cars in a rush to get Jeremy to the hospital. When he got to the hospital, he rushed out and requested immediate attention. Jeremy was wheeled into an emergency room by some nurses and doctors.

After a few minutes of waiting outside the emergency room, yomi saw the doctor in charge came out of the emergency and he quickly rushed to meet him.

"How is he? Is he fine?" Yomi inquired.

The doctor shook his head at Yomi and sighed briefly. "Look, I'll advise you to take him to a mental institution, or perhaps you should take him far away from humans."

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Yomi asked in an angry tone.

"Don't get me wrong. All I am saying is that he consumed a lot of Stalon." The doctor informed him but yomi didn't seem to get the doctor.

"Stalon? What's that?" Yomi asked.

"Stalon is a banned drug. It enhances the urge for suicide. It's a suicidal drug that brings unwanted memories." The doctor explained.

"Unwanted memories? How can we get it out of his system?"

The doctor cleared his throat and pointed to a door at the end of the hallway. "Let's talk better in my office."

When they got to the office, the doctor opened the door and they both entered. The doctor sat on the leather chair inside his office while Yomi sat opposite him.

"So about your friend" The doctor continued. "It would take months to get it out of his body. The drug is very dangerous and if you haven't bought him in earlier then he would have died. I'll advise you to isolate him and put him under special care."

Yomi nodded at him and proceeded to asked him another question. "Does he have any memory loss?"

"Yes. there is a temporary memory loss. He would be able to recognize you but he won't be able to remember some things for a few months.  We were able to put him in control for now. Once he wakes up, he would go back to his suicidal self." The doctor explained and wrote something on a plain sheet of paper. " I have a friend back in India and he is a specialist in this kind of area."

"Can't you help him? Why would you refer your friend to him?" Yomi questioned.

"He won't get the special care he deserves. You don't have to travel to India. You can just call him over to mecianda every month and that's if you can afford his bills."

"That's is not a problem. I just want Jeremy to be fine."

"Jeremy Akinsola right?" The doctor questioned and Yomi looked at him suspiciously. "I watched his videos on the anonymous blog and I admire him. My son admires him too."