Episode 27-law and justice

"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe"

Frederick Douglass

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music played: change by charlie puth feat James Taylor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on law and justice,

"Welcome to mecianda miss Kendra James, enjoy your stay"

"Thank you," Kendra answered in a thick British accent.

*****************************
Jeremy drove along with you to the airport to pick Kendra James who had arrived at the langose international airport.

On the way, yomi engage Jeremy in a conversation about Kendra James.

"I still do not understand why Kendra James is here in the mecianda," Yomi pointed out.

"I requested her presence because she could help. Kendra James is an intelligent person"

"And crazy as well," Yomi added and Jeremy chuckled." remember I told you how I met Kendra James when we both served in Iraq?"Yomi questioned.

"Yes. You told me how she shot you in the arm because she thought you were an enemy," Jeremy replied.

"Why are you trying to bring that psycho to mecianda?"

Jeremy smiled before replying yomi."Also, remember that it was this same psycho who helped in tracking down and solving LAN case."

"But--" Yomi tried to argued but, Jeremy shut him off.

"Alright, that's enough. Kendra is a good person trust me"

"I hope so," Yomi said with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

Through the rest of the drive, Jeremy and yomi did not speak a word to each other. When they finally reached Langose International Airport, Jeremy parked his car in the airport car park...

"We are here," Jeremy announced as he came out of his car.

"Yeah, let's find psycho," Yomi said.

They both walked into the airport and stood among the crowd who were waiting for their loved ones.

"I hate airports," Yomi complained.

Jeremy looked around for a sign of Kendra but, he didn't see her.

"Can you still recognize her?" Yomi asked as he also looked around for Kendra.

"Why won't I recognize Kendra? I haven't seen her in three years but that doesn't mean I do not recognize her."

"How about now?" A British tone spoke at the back of Jeremy and Yomi.

"Kendra?" Jeremy asked as he stared at the red-haired woman in front of him.

"What sup man?" Kendra shook Jeremy's hand and pulled him for a hug." how you doing man?" she asked after they broke off the hug.