Epilogue-The end

"Memories bring back memories bring back you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music played: memories by Maroon 5.

Two days later,

Jeremy stood in front of the TV inside Paul's Mansion. He was dressed in a black tuxedo and he looked ready for a party or sort. He smiled when he heard the news about the feathers.

"I'm Melody Anderson reporting from City Tv. After the arrest of the feathers two days ago, they have been charged to court for murder, terrorism, and other sorts of crimes. The feathers as they were being called got arrested on the night of their launch party after Jeremy Akinsola released videos about their hidden crimes. Everyone was surprised when Jeremy Akinsola announced that he was alive. The people are still waiting on Jeremy Akinsola to tell them why he faked his death. Moving on to the purple house, president Olusola had being questioned by the supreme court about his crimes together with the feathers. The citizens of mecianda demand for his impeachment and imprisonment."

A hand touched Jeremy's shoulder and made him turned his eyes away from the TV. He smiled when he realized who it was.

"It's time," Lara announced. She was also dressed in a purple dress that hugged her curves in the right place.

"Alright," Jeremy took her hand and walked outside the mansion with her. They both entered a waiting limousine that was outside the mansion. The other teams were also inside the limo. Dressed like they were all going to a party.

Jeremy smiled when he saw his team. He was happy they finally conquered the feathers but the last word Daniel Hamilton said to him made him doubted that he did the right thing.

"You think you can save the world. Some people are much worst than us outside there."

"Then I'll capture them and bring them to justice."

Daniel laughed and whispered into his ears." justice is dead." He told him.

"Jeremy!" Kendra's loud voice bought him out of his thoughts.

He looked up to her and smiled.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

Jeremy smiled and nodded at her.

"We did it!" Kendra shouted. "We did it." She shouted again.

"Yes, we did!" Kemisola joined in the shouting and soon they both began to dance around.

Lara smiled and faced Jeremy. She smiled at him and remembered their first meeting. It was a harsh meeting but here they were together and happy that they finally conquered their enemies.

"It's over," she said and smiled at the picture of her niece and sister. "I miss you both." She said.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The Limousine stopped them at the front of the city hall where lots of citizens were waiting alongside some reporters. When they each stepped out of the car, the people chanted their names and some reporters rushed to them to question them. They managed to swarm past the reporters and the people into the hall.

Inside the hall, Jeremy and others sat down in front of reporters and few people who had to support them.

"Welcome to this gathering Jeremy Akinsola and the others. My name is Delia kings and I am from city TV. I have a question for Jeremy Akinsola."

"Proceed," Jeremy encouraged the reporter.

"There has been news concerning you faking your death to blackmail the feathers. How true is this?" The reporter questioned.