Episode 13-Law and justice 📑

"Life is the most difficult exam,
Which most people fail while copying others, not knowing that everyone has a different question paper."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Background music: cold isolation by David fesliyan.
°°°°°°

LGPD(langose police department)

Lara greeted her colleagues in the office as she arrived at the office that morning. Dressed in black pants and a black shirt with her hair packed up in a bun style, she walked into the office with a smile on her face.

It was Monday and she and the rest of her friends were back from carbuja

*[I feel like I should give Jeremy and the others a name. I think I'll call them justice. So anywhere you see justice, I'm talking about Jeremy and five others. (Yomi, Lara, James, and Mary.)]

"Hey welcome back Lara. The chief would like to see you now in his office."Kayla informed her.

"Thank you Kayla" Lara replied and walked to the chief of police office. She knocked and entered.

"Good morning sir, Lara Johnson reporting for duty" she saluted.

Munachi nodded with a frown on his face, he scrunched his face and pointed a chair for Lara to seat on.

"Thank you, sir"Lara saluted and sat down. She began to report on what happened in carbuja, she went into detail and told him about incidents that happened.

(As she explains, cold isolation by David fesliyan played in the background.)

"Sir, Abigail Kennedy's death was planned. She was murdered. The press expected something from us, sir."

"Wave them off detective"munachi replied folding his hand. He had told the feathers to get rid of her but they wouldn't listen now she is a fucking problem.

"But sir, somebody died. I was there, she fell right into my hands, Dead."

"No, but detective, case closed. We don't have a lead"

"But I can find a lead, sir. I can find out who killed Abigail Kennedy."

"I give the orders here young lady, not you. Abigail Kennedy's death was a result of a wrong shooting. That's what you are going report"munachi ordered.

"But sir... "Lara protested but as munachi gave her a questioning look, she stood up from the chair and salute him.

"Yes sir"

Munachi waved her away with two of his fingers and she walked out of the office. Few minutes after she left, Kayla walked into the office.

"She might do something drastic. I want you to be on her trail and if she is up to something not pleasant. "Munachi paused thinking on what to say and when he finally found an answer, he looked up and gave her an order. "Kill her!"

"Yes sir" Kayla saluted and walked out of the office.

Kayla had been the one informing  munachi about Lara's inquiries on Felicia Watson and the shooter case.

                      ******
"When was the last time you had a dream about your family" Sandra, Jeremy's therapist asked.

Sandra lulu, one of the best therapists in mecianda. A woman in her fifties, beautiful, tall, and awesome in what she does. She became a therapist because of her past because she thought that, if she could conquer her fears then she could help others do so."

"last night" Jeremy replied.

Sandra folded her arms together and listen patiently to Jeremy's explanation.