Episode 21-law and justice 📑

"Punishment is justice for the unjust"

Saint Augustine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Background music: praying by Kesha.

*****************************
Daniel Hamilton and two out of the feathers drove their exotic cars into the circle street.

The circle street or the circle community as the people living there called it, is a slum area. A place where the poor live. A place that had been neglected by the government for years. A place that had been cast out of langose and it was the location chosen by the feathers for their project.

The people living in the circle community were surprised when they saw cars entering the community. The people living in the community were not even up to fifty but their lifestyle was not poor beyond possible imagination.

Daniel Hamilton And the feathers came out of their different cars and walked to where the people had gathered. "Who are you and what do you want?"An old dwarf man who stood at the front of their crowd asked the feathers.

Daniel removed the sunglasses on his face and frowned at the sight of the dwarf man. They couldn't even send a better person to represent them instead, they bought a dwarf. A useless dwarf to him.

"You must be their leader. We are the feathers and we are here to claim this land"Daniel informed.

The dwarf looked up to him and gave him a frown. He did not back down as he spoke up again.

"Claim? You can't claim this land because it belongs to no one. This land had to be ours for many years now. you have no right to walk here and tell us you want to claim our land. Right people?" the dwarf man asked his people and they all nodded their heads.

"I don't have time for this Daniel. Do something or I'll crush this man with my heels" Alissa grunted where she stood. It looks as if she was not happy to be there.

"How dare you threaten me?" the dwarf man yelled at Alissa.

Alissa shushed him and bent down to his level.

"You don't talk back at me dwarf," Alissa said and pushed the man's head with her fingers.

The dwarf stumbled but he didn't fall. He scowled at Alissa and raise his hand to push Alissa but his effort prove futile.

Alissa laughed and pushed him to the ground. All the communities gasped as they watched their leader fell. They couldn't do anything but just watched as their leader to the ground with a thud.

Alissa stood up and gave the crowd a glaring stare before she spoke up.

"As he had introduced earlier, "Alissa pointed to Daniel before she continued. "We are here to claim this land. The president permitted us."

"What permission?" the dwarf man spoke up again. This time he shouted aloud with veins showing on his neck.

"Can somebody shut this thumb up?"Simone said.

"I'm not a thumb. You can not claim this land because it was abandoned by the president himself." the dwarf man informed.

Daniel gave to Andre with his eyes and before the communities knew it, guns were pointed to their heads by Andre and the guards that had accompanied the feathers. "If any of you have anything to say, I suggest you say it now or forever hold your peace," Daniel announced in a tone that held power.

The people cowered in fear and didn't say anything. Even the dwarf man trembled at the sight of the gun. None of them could speak up. Women held their children in their blossoms while the men watched the gun pointed at them unable to do anything.