Episode 32-law and justice

"An unjust law is itself a species of violence."

Mahatma Gandhi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
music played: Hell of a life by Rita Ora
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Previously on law and justice,

"So they are after me?" Jeremy laughed and shook his head at Kyle's foolishness. "Only a coward like you cowers in fear. Didn't you sign an oath when you first become a prosecutor to be fair? What you are doing is unfair and a crime? Nobody cares again because everyone thinks the law is dead!" Jeremy told him and walked out of the washroom. As he headed to the courtroom, someone pushed him to the corner.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The court sections resumed after the thirty minutes break and everyone in the court all arose as Leonard entered the courtroom.

"Does the defendant have any more witnesses?" Leonard asked Jeremy with a threatening look.

"Yes, your honor. The defense calls the doctor who performed the autopsy result on Sola's corpse." As Jeremy calls the doctor, people began to murmur amidst themselves as the doctor walked into the courtroom.

"What is he doing here?" Daniel asked angrily as the doctor walked to the witness stand.

"Who the heck is that lawyer?" Park groaned out in frustration and stared angrily at Jeremy.

Dr. John was made to swear an oath and when the clerk was done, Jeremy proceeded to ask his question.

"Tell us the truth Dr. John," Jeremy said to him and smiled at him when he remembered what happened before the break ended.

As Jeremy walked out of the washroom, someone pulled him into a corner. He was ready to retaliate but when he saw who the person was, he looked surprised.

"You came?" Jeremy asked the doctor who stood in front of him.

"I couldn't get the guilt out of me. A lot of people had died because of me and it was time to let the truth set me free," the doctor said with a true expression on his face. "Look after my testimony, Daniel Hamilton is going to kill me and I'm not afraid to die because it is the price I had to pay for everything I've done." The doctor sighed deeply and held Jeremy's hand.

"I have cancer, last stage and I could die anytime from now. I need you to please help me inform my wife and son about my death. Tell them not to come and live their lives," the doctor coughed out some blood which he quickly wiped off with his handkerchief. "My wife left me because she couldn't stand me. I was a killer because what I did to those girls, their families was inhumane. If you want to fight Daniel and Hamilton and the feathers, you need to find out all about Felicia Watson, a detective named Johnson and Abraham Akinsola."

"Wait.....did you just said Abraham Akinsola?" Jeremy quickly asked to make sure that he heard the doctor right.

"I believed that what I just said. Did you get the flash I gave to you?" The doctor asked Jeremy who was still looking shocked after hearing his father's name."did you?" he asked again.

"Yes, I did," Jeremy replied after getting over the shock of hearing his father's name.

"When the time comes, you will need it." The doctor said and whispered a few words to Jeremy. "Remember the password." He told him and walked away.