Episode 39-law and justice

"Justice is truth in action."

Benjamin Disraeli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music played: Loyal brave true by Christina Aguilera
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Previously on law and justice,

"I searched him up online and found out that he is a renowned lawyer. This could be of help to us. We can use this boy to get rid of the feathers or what do you think?"

Olusola dropped the phone on his hand down and faced Edmund. "I want a background check on him before we decide on anything."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Few days after Jeremy's video went viral, the number of people protesting against Daniel and his sons increased in number and the talks about Hamilton's boys became the first trending topic on every news and internet in mecianda and some part of the world.

It was hard for the feathers to go out of their homes without been followed around by paparazzi and angry citizens. Due to the argument that happened between Daniel and Alissa a few days ago, the feathers haven't come together to have a meeting together and it was wrecking their reputations.

Jeremy and the justice planned their next action against the feathers and it was agreed that another way to get the people's attention on the feathers was through the circle community. Jeremy and the justice paid a visit to the circle community and offered them accommodation in exchange for their help.

*******************

When two sleek cars parked in front of the dilapidated building where the circle communities, the people feared when they saw the cars but when Kendra and Lara came out of the car, Elijah the dwarf man went on to meet them.

"Kendra! Mary!" He shouted their names angrily. "How dare you promised to help and you didn't?" Elijah roared. "It has been a month since you both promised to help us and ever since then we haven't seen you!"Elijah marched towards Kendra and kicked her on the leg.

" ouch! That's hurt, Elijah." Kendra groaned.

"That's exactly how we felt when you left us here! Where are the other two huh?" Elijah stretched his neck to see if he could see Mary and Lillian but due to his stature, he was unable to see Jeremy, Yomi, James, and Kemisola who stood beside the car. "Where are they?" He yelled.

Kendra opened her mouth to speak but she was interrupted by Jeremy who walked closer to where Elijah stood.

"It was all my fault, " Jeremy spoke up as he walked closer to Elijah. "It's nice to finally see you, Elijah, " Jeremy greeted him with a smile.

"And who the hell are you?" Elijah asked rudely and looked from Kendra to Jeremy.

"He is a lawyer and he is here to help you," Lara explained who Jeremy was to Elijah.

"Why should I believe you?" Elijah questioned while Jeremy suspiciously.

"Because he helped me, " Kemisola said and stood beside Jeremy. " he is a good person, and when he says something, he always fulfilled it."

"Is this some kind of group scheme? Who the hell are you guys?" A man from the circle people spoke up amongst the people.

"We are people who believe have a right to the law and also we also believe in justice," Jeremy announced.

Elijah eyes him and breathes a sigh of relief. "Come have a seat and we can talk." He said and lead them to a room where plastic chairs were. He offered every one of them a chair. "Have a seat everyone. We have no food to offer because we got none, " Elijah said jokingly but there was a hint of sadness in his tone. "So tell me why you are here?"