Episode 54- Law and justice.

"Good lawyers know the law; Great lawyers know the judge."

Unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music played: in silence by Janet suhh
••♪•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's evening, James, Mary and, kemisola arrived at Kendra's apartment. When they got to her front door, they met the door ajar and looked around before entering her house.

"Oh my God!" Mary exclaimed when she saw the situation of the house. The sofa inside the living room was filled with holes from the gun shooting. Kendra's TV laid broken on the ground. Books littered the ground.

"What happened here?" Kemisola questioned as she looked around the room.

"Maybe she is here somewhere. Let's find her." Mary encouraged and began to call Kendra's name. "Kendra! Where are you?"

"There!" James pointed to Kendra's room. "Let's check that out." He said and walked into the room. The first thing he noticed when he entered was the window. It was left open.

"She is not here either!" Mary said as she looked around the room.

"If she is not here then where Is she?" Kemisola questioned.

James didn't reply to any of them instead he placed himself at the edge of the window and jumped down. When he landed, he looked around him, and then he saw traces of blood.

"Kendra!" He exclaimed and then looked up at the window where Mary and Kemisola were watching him.

"Did you find anything?" Mary asked but James didn't answer instead he looked down. "What did you find out?" Mary asked again and when she didn't get a reply, she jumped and landed beside James. "What did you find out? James didn't reply instead he pointed to the blood on the ground.

" oh my God! Is that Kendra's? " she asked and James gave her a nod. Mary looked around and when she saw more blood on the ground, she traced the blood to the front of Kendra's house and stopped at a point. "If that's was her blood then where is she?" Mary questioned.

"Whatever happens here is unexplainable. I can't seem to get it." James told her.

"What if they have her too? Why is this happening now? Why are we in this situation?"

"Calm down Mary, we might find a clue," James assured her.

Kemisola also jumped and landed safely on the ground. She ran to meet her brother and Mary. "What did you guys find out?" She asked.

"It seems Kendra had also be kidnapped," Mary replied.

"How did they get to her?" Kemisola questioned.

When Mary tried to reply again, James shushed her and pointed to the white Venza that was parked opposite Kendra's apartment. "This car wasn't there when we came. How come it's there?"

Mary let out a scream and held onto James's shirt when she saw two masked men coming out of the car. The men were armed with a gun and it was pointed at them.

"Who are they? What do they want?" Kemisola cried out.

"Stay behind me," James instructed the girls. "Who are you and what do you want?" He questioned them gently.

The masked men didn't reply to him instead they pointed their guns at them.

"Move backward!" James whispered to the girls.

"What are you saying? They have a freaking gun!" Mary muttered.

"We are going to die! This is the end." Kemisola lamented.