Episode 11-law and justice📑

"For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one."

Khalil Giboran
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song: always by François klark
~~~~~~

"Oh my God, how rich are you attorney. I can't believe I'm on a jet"Mary squealed as she opposite yomi.

Yomi glared at her and she did the same. The two don't get along I supposed.

"Stop staring at me like a dog"Mary raised a brow at Yomi.

"Well, the only dog here is you"Yomi replied.

James let out a groan and stood up. "Okay guys, calm down. What's the plan Jeremy?" they all turned to look at Jeremy who was staring through the window.

"Attorney! "Lara called him and he turned to face them. "The plan once we get to carbuja"

"Yeah. The plan is. "Jeremy suddenly cough and fell to the ground.

"Attorney! Are you alright?"Lara stood up to help him out.

"I'm fine. "He coughed out again. "Haaaaa" he lets out a groan.

Yomi and Lisa ran to help him up but he pushed them away as he grabbed his head.

"What's going on with him?"Mary asked as she watched Jeremy groaning on the floor.

"He will be fine, he is just getting another attack," Yomi explained to all of them.

Lara tried to touch Jeremy but he pushed her away, after noticing what he had done. He stood up from where he was and ran to the toilet.

"Whew, that's was something" Mary commented.

Yomi walked to her and grabbed her by the hand.

"Something? You think getting reminded that your family died in a fire incident is something! "Yomi shouted. Lisa grabbed him and pulled him away from Mary.

"What I said wasn't wrong. Or was it?"Mary turned to ask Lara.

"Keep your words to yourself, Mary," Lara replied and went back to her seat.

Throughout the flight, Jeremy stayed in the toilet except when it was time for the plane to land, He went back to his seat and pretended as nothing happened.

When the plane landed, Jeremy didn't speak to anyone. After speaking with the jet crew he entered the car that's was waiting for him.

"Jeremy, what happened earlier?"Yomi asked.

"Nothing, I just forgot to take my pills"

"You forgot your pills! Are you insane"Yomi shouted. He facepalmed himself and groaned softly.

"Yomi, let make one thing clear. You don't dictate for me, you don't get to talk anyhow to me. Why? Because you are just a bodyguard to me!!"Jeremy shouted at Yomi. It was when he calm down that he realized what he had just said.

"Wow," Yomi scoffed. "I'm just a bodyguard to you, right? Well, I agree but I swore an oath to my father that I was going to protect you and I'm gonna do that. You can insult me for as long as you want. It doesn't change the fact that you are my priority"Yomi told him and breathe out.