Episode 51-law and justice

"Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public."

Cornel West
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music played: courage by Celine Dion.
~~~~~~~~••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~

The feathers meeting room, Langose.

"Give me one reason why you invited me here or I'll work out of here," Alissa said as she walked into the feathers meeting room.

"Sit your ass down Alissa. This concerned us all." Simone replied to her.

"Uh, uh. That's is not a good reason Simone."

"Alissa, we invited you here because something bad happened to Andre," Park told her.

"And how is that supposed to be my problem. Andre is Daniel's dog, not mine." She answered back.

Daniel groaned in his seat. He then stood up and walked to where Alissa was standing. He grabbed her hand and placed it on her chest.

"What the heck is this?" Alissa tries to protest but Daniel shut her up and pointed to her chest.

"Keep quiet and listen to your heartbeat," Daniel instructed her.

"And then what?" Alissa questioned impatiently.

Daniel sighed and released Alissa's hand. "Your heart is beating just fine but It wouldn't be for long."

"What are you insinuating?" Alissa demanded.

"I am not insinuating anything. All I am saying is that the truth about the fucking air crash that happens a year ago has been revealed." Daniel shouted as he said this.

"What? How did that happen?" Alissa questioned and took a seat beside Simone.

"Looks like somebody found out,"munachi answered her question.

" who? "

"Lara Johnson." They all replied at once.

"How did she find out about the plane crash?" Alissa asked another question.

"Seems Johnson's daughter is smart like her father," Leonard commented.

"Her family were victims of the crash. She might have found a piece of evidence against Andre." Park explained.

"Where is that dumb Andre? I am so going to kick his ass." Alissa said.

"You wouldn't be needing that because Andre is in the hospital licking his wound. He is coma!" Daniel shouted. "I found him bleeding out on the street and the words he said before he went unconscious was, Lara Johnson, plane crash, and his family."

Alissa stood up and paced around the room. She bites her lower lips drawing out blood and licking it. "It's all over. My life is over! If the truth about the plane crash surface then it's over for all of us. What are we going to do?" She questioned.

Simone sighed briefly and stood up from her seat. She walked to where Alissa stood and placed a hand on her shoulders. "It's not over for us yet because we are the feathers and we always aim to win."

"What are we going to do?" She questioned.

"Here is what's going to happen," Daniel cleared his throat and tapped the table with his fingers." We are going to get rid of that Johnson's daughter."

"Get rid of her? How? We don't even have Andre anymore? What if she has some kind of evidence against us. Killing her won't bring out the evidence against us." Munachi told them. "That's girl is smart. She outsmarted Kayla and escaped from my claws."