Episode 3-law and justice 📑

"So above the law, the weak trembled as they are captured by the evil lurking around them"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🎵 Song: spirit by Beyonce.

"The wind is talking for the very first time"
____________________________________
*At carbuja, the purple house*

Alissa Adedeji, in a red long Versace dress, stepped out of her Rolls-Royce phantom. reporters rushed to take a picture of her but her bodyguards dressed in all black stopped them from moving close to her. Alissa walked into the purple house in style, she was there to see the president concerning the feathers project plan.

"Is the president ready to see me?" an impatient Alissa asked the president's secretary.

"Yes Miss adedeji please come with me" the secretary requested and lead Alissa into the president's office.

Alissa entered the office and quickly took a seat opposite the president.

"You may leave Lillian," the president said to his secretary who bow and left the office.

President olusola Abraham, an old man of sixty-eight years but looking ten years younger than his age because of money spent on cosmetics to maintain his look.

"Hello Alissa, it's so nice of you to grace my presence. What can I do for you?"

Alissa chuckled and cross her legs, her beautiful toned legs showing. "Well olusola you know why I'm here, The feathers send me to you"

"About what? If it is about the project Alissa it can't work"

Alissa chuckled lightly and stand up. "And why is that? Why will you reject our project?"

"Alissa this is a project that will render the poor homeless. The citizen will be on my neck if I should do that," the president replied.

Alissa walked to him and sat on his desk. She smiled and opened her legs to him.

"Well olusola, no one cares about the poor. This project is going to bring us money so who gives a damn about what the citizens think"

Olusola sighed and shook his head," As a president, the citizen comes first. The council will go against the project"

"That why you are the president. you need to approve the project as soon as possible. Daniel is an impatient man" Alissa said, she walked close to olusola and placed a kiss on his forehead.

olusola pushed her away and pointed to the door "we are in my office, have some respect, Alissa."

"Oh really, you are rejecting me sola." she chuckled lightly.

"Anyways. "She straightened her dress and walked back to where she was sitting to grab her purse "tick-tock president we wouldn't want the whole country watching a video of you on a bed with some girls."Alissa chuckled and walked to the door "tick-tock olusola" she repeated and walked out of the office.

As soon as Alissa left the office, olusola called his secretary and told him to call a meeting with members of the assembly

**************
Lara was shocked to see the chief of police in her ward. she tried to stand up from the bed the but the pain in her shoulders pulled her down.

"Lay down my dear"munachi banks said sweetly.

"Sir... "Lara was unable to form any words as she was too shocked to see the chief of police in her ward.

"Shocked to see me, young detective, well, I thought I should visit you after all the trouble you encountered at land roads. Such bravery my dear"munachi sat on a chair in the ward and cross his legs. "Well my dear I have a few questions for you. were you able to see the shooters? "