Episode 26-law and justice

Justice has nothing to do with victor nations and vanquished nations, but must be a moral standard that all the world's people agree to. To seek this and to achieve it- that is true civilization.

Hideki Tojo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Background music: river flows by Yiruma
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on law and justice,

Leonard adjusted the glasses on his face before he spoke up. "Since the prosecutor and defendant had refused to provide tangible evidence for this case, this trial has being adjourned to the 31st of this month."Leonard declared and hit the gravel.

"All rise !" the bailiff shouted as Leonard stood up to walk out of the courtroom.
*****************************

"I must say that you were impressive "Kyle walked over to where Jeremy was standing as soon as the court session ended.
Jeremy ignored him and pretended he didn't hear what he said.

"Ignore me all you want attorney Akinsola. You can still drop the case because you are never going to win this case. "Kyle whispered into his ears.

Jeremy laughed out loud and then whispered back into his ears, "wait and see prosecutor. I will win and expose all your wrongdoings "he smirked and walked away from him.

Kemisola spoke with her brother as the wardens who were taking her to prison gave her time to speak with her and the rest of the justice.

"I don't want to stay in prison any longer James. I want to be with you. I miss you a lot" Kemisola sobbed.

James rubs his hand on her gently and hugged her. "I miss you so much, baby sister. I promise to get you out"

"The justice would get you out," Jeremy said as he walked over to them.

"Jeremy!"Kemisola turned to him and hugged him. Thank you so much for everything Jeremy "

Jeremy was surprised as Kemisola hugged him. Kemisola's hug made him remember his sister Melissa. He wondered how Melissa would have turned out to be if she were to be alive. The thought of his family made his blood boil but all he wanted now was for Kemisola to get the justice she deserves.

"I will get you out, I promise you. " He replied and hugged her back.

"I trust Jeremy to get you out," Yomi said and placed a hand on Jeremy's shoulders.

"We have to take her away now, "the warden informed.

Kemisola gave James a final hug before walking out of the courtroom with the wardens.

"Nice job attorney Jeremy. "Mary gave him a thumb up as they all walked out of the courtroom.

"I just hope that Kemisola will be free in the next trial "Lillian stated as they walked out of the courtroom.

"I have to report this so smile for the camera, "Mary said as they walked outside, she bought out her phone and began to ask Jeremy's questions while videoing him. As soon as they stepped out of the courtroom, reporters rushed to him.

"How was the case? "

"Who won? "