Episode 10-law and justice

"The sounds of your heart beating. Thump! Thump!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jeremy you need to see this"Yomi announced as he walked inside Jeremy's office.

"What's going on?"Jeremy asked.

"It about that's judge that died at land roads" Yomi dropped some files on the table. "I found something about her family"

"Yes, go on."

"There is no record of her family, the only thing I saw was news about how her family died in a car accident"Yomi explained and Jeremy listened with rapt attention.

"A car accident?"Jeremy questioned and Yomi nod.

"I dig deeper and then I learned that there was another person involved with what happened years ago. A police officer. I couldn't get his identity. "

"Really? A police officer? "Jeremy read through the files that yomi had dropped.

"Get Lisa to get the detective. We need to find out who that police officer was and only Lara could help with that."

"Yeah but Jeremy don't you think telling her right now is a bad idea. She just lost her family."

"Do it Yomi" Jeremy ordered and went back to reading the files.

Yomi went out and instructed Lisa as ordered.

                *******

In the feathers meeting room, the feathers celebrated the success of their project approval.

"You know this is the best thing that has ever happened to the feathers in years. "Park commented.

"Yes, the plan had finally being approved"Simone exclaimed.

"Let's make a toast to joy, happiness, and more money" Alissa raised her glass of red wine and the others did the same.

"Cheers" they all chorused.

"So guys, when is the big project plan starting?" an anxious Simone asked.

"Patience, patience Simone, "Daniel replied. He stood up from the chair he was seating on and walked to the back of the chair. He smiled and dropped his glass of wine on the table. "Finally, feathers our project is approved. After so long. Let's make another toast. "He took his glass of wine from the table and raised it. "This is to the project. Let's the work began."

"Cheers" they all chorused.

"What's are we?"Daniel questioned.

"Feathers cause we aim to soar higher"they all chorused and cheered.

"That's the spirit feathers" Daniel smiled as he drank his wine.

Munachi drop his glass of wine and made an announcement. "Listen up we have another problem again. "

"Again? What problem is it this time" park questioned?

"A detective is trying to investigate Felicia Watson's case"munachi informed.

"Watson? I thought you closed that case a long time ago" Alissa stated.

"Who is he? "Daniel asked to know who he was about to face.

"Unfortunately it's a she"munachi replied.

Simone laughed and crossed her legs. "That's shouldn't be a problem munachi, eliminate her"

"That is what I planned to do and then I found something shocking. "I found out that, she is Johnson's daughter,"munachi explained in detail how Lara was the former chief of police daughter.