Episode 29-law and justice

"Laws grind the poor, and rich men rule the law."

******************************

"This is outrageous, how would anyone do something like that?" James' response to the news concerning the circle community was bursting with hatred and vehemence.

After Kendra and the girls left the circle community, they went to Jeremy's firm and called a meeting with justice.

"How could they be so wicked?" Yomi shook his head at the thought of how someone could be so cruel.

"Here are the pictures of the poor life of the circle community I took. If I report this then it would be something the people can talk about," Mary suggested.

"Are you sure you can report this? It's big Mary."James sounded concerned as he asked may if she could do it. Even though their relationships were no longer how they used to be, James didn't want any harm to come to Mary.

" I've got this James. All I've got to do is to provide the editorial chief with the news and they would let me report it, "Mary assured him.

"Okay, that's settled. Remember guys that we only have three days to come up with evidence for Kemisola to be freed. Let's work hard and hope this would work out." Jeremy told them.

"We need a plan here Jeremy. Now that we have a video and hear confessions, all we need is evidence to back up her testimony." Kendra said.

"I agree with Kendra too. We need evidence that would shock the feathers and freed Kemisola, " Lara added.

"Fine, so how do we go about this plan?" Yomi asked.

"Here is how it going to work out...." Kendra began to list out the things the justice needed to do in the next few days while Jeremy back it up with some more plans and how to get evidence against Hamilton's boys.
         **********************

Three days to the court case,

Mary walked into the lead Tv station. A ten-story building that stood tall amongst the small buildings on the street. Mary greeted her colleague as she entered the building, she headed to the 8th floor, where the editorial chief office was. As the doors to the elevator opened, Mary breathes heavily before knocking on the door of the editorial chief.

"Come in," a male's voice sounded from inside the office.

Mary entered the office and bow to the editorial chief. Ever since she had started working for the lead Tv stations, it was the first time she was seeing the editorial chief of the lead TV stations. His office was neither big nor small. It was of moderate size. Inside the office stood a mahogany desk that was filled up with papers, and the name of the editorial chief. A long shelf that stood at the back of the chair and filled with all different kinds of books and files. There was also a leather arm sofa and a table in the middle of the office.

The editorial chief stood up and pointed to a black leather armchair for Mary to the seat.

"Thank you Chief Marcus " Mary bows as she took her seat.

Chief Marcus as addressed by his employees was a man that had put all his effort into journalism. He was a man who wanted his company to be the leading TV station in the country and also in some parts of the world. Chief Marcus was a stout-looking middle-aged man, his stomach was as big as a pregnant woman's.