Episode 62-Law and justice

"Justice is a fading light."

Sheryl crow
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music played: Beautiful people by Ed Sheeran feat Khalid.

Godzilla by Eminem feat juice world.

Hallelujah by Kim feel.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

D-Day

It was finally the day for the feathers Launch party. The feathers were getting ready for their big day and the justice team was planning on taking them down. The citizens were not happy about the Feathers launch party. Protests broke out in the country. In Langose, the people came out to protests against the feathers and the president. The people protested in front of STAND hospital and prays for Lisa's recovery. In Carbuja, the people protested in front of the purple house. They requested the impeachment of the president. It was a peaceful protest but the people vibrant about it. In mandoe, the circle community gathered some people and they protested across the state. It was as if the country was praying and waiting patiently for the feather's downfall.

With all that's were going on in the country, Daniel refused to postpone the launch date. He didn't care about what the people think. All he was after was making sure his long plan for the future came past.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendra pulled up the black V dress she had been trying to fits into for hours but it didn't pass her waist length. She stared into the mirror and groaned out in frustration. She looked at the faces of the girls inside the room and glared at one of them.

"This dress isn't going to fit me. What were you thinking when you bought the dress, Celina?" Kendra whined as she tried to fits into her dress for the feathers launch party.

"I think you are making a mistake here," Celina pointed out. "That dress isn't for you. It's for me." She clicked her tongue.

"Your dress?" Kendra stared at the shining black dress she was trying to fits into." why do you have to get the prettiest dress? If this isn't mine then where is it?" She asked.

Celina walked over to the bed and took a white turtle neck and tight black trousers. She walked to where Kendra stood at the front of the mirror and handed it over to her. "What is this?" Kendra asked.

" well, this is your outfit for the party," Celina replied.

"Wow! I think your outfit is nice Kendra." Kemisola commented and clapped her hands.

" Are you crazy?" Kendra shouted at her and then turned to face Celina. "Why didn't I get a dress? Who ordered you to pick this dipshit outfit for me?"

At first, Celina didn't reply but when Kendra shouted at her, she quickly replied. " it was Jeremy's idea." She said.

"Jeremy!" Kendra screamed and rushed out of the room with the clothes in her hands and a tight black dress around her waist length.

Kendra walked into the living room where Jeremy had gathered with the guys. There were seven guys in the room. Three of them were from the circle community.

"Hi Kendra," it was Elijah who noticed Kendra first. He waved at her but she sneered at him.

"Hey Kendra," Yomi winked at her.

She ignored him and walked to where Jeremy sat. She dropped the clothes on the table opposite him. "Why the hell I'm not wearing a dress to the launch party? " she angrily asked.

"Kendra," Jeremy gently called her name. "We are in the middle of something. Can we discuss this later?" He politely requested.

"I am not going to wait Jeremy. I want a dress for the party, not this." She shouted again.