Episode 45- Law and justice

"Law is like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets breakthrough."

Jonathan swift.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeremy's Mansion, Langose.

Lara hurriedly entered the mansion without knocking. As she entered the living room, she met the rest of the justice sitting on the couch and watching the news about Jeremy's death.

"It can't be," she whispered before she screamed out. "It can't be."

"Calm down Lara," Mary went to her and pulled her closer. "It all going to be fine." She said.

"I warned him not to go but he did because he never listens." Kendra cried out. "Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me? And that's stupid yomi followed him and also met the same fate."

"What do you mean by Yomi?" Lisa who hasn't gotten over the news of Jeremy's death walked into the living room with a tray filled with cups of coffee.

"See," Kendra pointed to the TV. "The reporter just reported that another was found. At first, I didn't believe it was yomi but when I called him yesterday, he was at the airport." She said sadly. "They found a dog tag on the other body and I recognized that tag anywhere. It's Yomi's." She sobbed.

"What is going on? Why did this have to happen?" Liza dropped the tray in her hand and began to cry. "They can't be dead. It's a lie!" She shouted.

"Please girls, calm down," James begged. "This is shocking news but we shouldn't conclude just yet."

"I don't know what to say. If they were alive then yomi should have called me by now. He should have!" Kendra shouted and beat her chest. "I can't believe this happened to them. This is the feathers doing. They are behind this and I am going to get them arrested," she stood up and walked towards the door but she was pulled back by Mary.

"Are you crazy Kendra?" Mary questioned her. "Are you stupid? How are you going to get them arrested? What proof do you have?"

"I'll look for one but first I need to get them arrested," Kendra replied to her.

"Don't be silly Kendra," Kemisola said to her. "The feathers ain't just anybody. Yomi and Jeremy wouldn't want you risking your life like this."

"But I can't sit down like this and do nothing," Kendra protested.

Mary embraced her and they both cried in each other's arms.

"This isn't what I wanted." Lara sniffles. "This shouldn't have happened." She cried.

"It's going to be alright. Let's just hope what they say isn't true." James told them all.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feathers meeting room.

Daniel stood up from his seat to make a toast. He looked at the faces of all the feathers and smiled.

"It is over. His death has been announced all through the country. He is gone!" Daniel said joyfully and raised his wine cup. "This is to a new world." He toasts and the feathers all raised their cups.

"To a new world," they all chorused.

"I must say that Olusola did a great job in trapping that boy," Simone commented.

"At least he is good at something," Alissa said sarcastically, and then she stood up with her wine glass in her hand. "I feel this is too easy. His death was just too easy and it's making me having a second thoughts about his death."

Simone turned to face her and then she said, "how about you go visit the dead bodied in the hospital so you can find out if it's truly him."

"Hey ladies, no fighting please," Park begged. "This is a happy moment."