Episode 12-law and justice📑

"what you do not want for yourself, do not do to others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Background music: please don't cry by David fesliyan.

The second day of the meeting.

A lot of press stood at the front of the grand hotel to ask questions from Abigail Kennedy about the accusations she threw to park young at the first meeting.

"Everything I said is the truth. Park young and the feathers are responsible for the death of my husband. "

"Mrs. Kennedy, how sure are you about what you've just said?" a reporter asked.

"I know what I'm saying and they are responsible for my husband's death. This ceremony is a facade, it just to cover up their lies!!!"Abigail shouted.

"Do you have any proof yet for your accusations to the parkgo airline" another reporter questioned.

"I have no proof yet but, all I know is that park young and the feathers are responsible for the plane crash" she replied

The reporters and the other press all left her and rushed towards park young who was just coming out of the hotel.

"Mr park? What do you have to say concerning the accusations thrown at you?"

"All I can say is that she is mentally deranged and needs medical attention."park shrugged the reporters off and entered into the waiting car.

Meanwhile, the reporters continue to question Abigail Kennedy who solely stood on the fact that the plane crash was caused by park young and the feathers.

             *********

"What's the fuck is going on park? Why is parkgo airline on the papers and internet?"Daniel questioned.

It the third day of the funeral ceremony and park was getting prepared for the evening meeting when Daniel called over a video call with the remaining feathers to talking about the issue of Abigail Kennedy's accusation.

"I think sending him over to carbuja was a bad ideal"Simone commented.

Park let out a groan of frustration and rubbed his temple gently. "Coming to carbuja is not a mistake Simone. I had no idea that Abigail Kennedy was going to be present at the funeral."

"What's were you expecting park? Her husband is one of the victims of the crash. Of course, she would be there" Alissa added.

"Guys, guys. That's enough discussion for one day. What is the way forward?"Leonard asked.

"Those useless press are saying all sort of rubbish on the internet and TV station. What can we do Daniel?"munachi asked.

The feathers all waited for Daniel's reply since he was the leader and the brain behind the feathers.

"Well, I'll send Andre over to carbuja today. Abigail Kennedy has to die or else the project would be canceled"Daniel told them.

"I bet olusola and the council are looking for ways to cancel the project. This accusation could be their perfect scheme" Alissa said.

"Once Andre kill her. Everything would be forgotten."Daniel informed. "Keep us updated park".

"Yes, leader" park ended the video call and called his bodyguard to prepare for the meeting.

                   ***********
Jeremy and the others all sat down in the hotel restaurant as they discussed the issue between Abigail Kennedy and park young.

"The woman must have known something for her to be talking like that"Mary stated.

Lisa bought out her iPad and showed the group a picture of park young.