Episode 6-law and justice📑

Life is never a bed of roses😭😭
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Song 🎵 : spirit by Beyonce...
Your destiny is coming close, stand up and fight!!
____________________________________

The noise of the doorbell ringing woke yomi up, it was just 7 am. Who could be knocking this early morning?. Yomi opened the door and met a terrified Lisa.

"What is going on, "Yomi asked as Lisa walked in.

"Get the boss now, he needs to see this "

Jeremy's footsteps sounded as he walked down the stairs, he had also woken up because of the sound of the bell. "Why do you want to see me, Lisa, it's freaking 7 am"

"I'm the sorry boss "Lisa begged. "Sir, you need to see this"Lisa bought out her phone and play a video, and showed it to Jeremy and Yomi.

"I wasn't raped.. ". Jeremy looked closely at the video, it was Linda confessing. "It was all a lie, I'm sorry for defaming Hamilton's name. I just wanted money so I decided to drag their name. The video I uploaded online is fabricated and everything I posted is a lie. Please disengage from questioning the Hamilton's, it was all a lie. ". The video ended and Jeremy looked at Lisa pondering on what to say.

"What the fuck is this Lisa? Who put her up for this?. When was this uploaded? "Jeremy throw series of questions at Lisa.

"At midnight sir, it's has been trending for long "Lisa replied and show Jeremy some comments on Linda's confession.

"What going on? Why would she release such video?. Yomi get the car we are going to visit those girls. Something isn't adding up, they could be in danger".

"What do you mean by getting the car? "Yomi asked.

"Exactly what you heard yomi get the car"Jeremy replied.

Yomi pressed a hand to his forehead and groan. "I will go alone. I don't want you getting into any harm "Yomi argued.

"Nothing is going to happen to me Yomi, you will be by my side and I'll be fine. "Jeremy face Lisa and instructed her. "Call the detective and send the address to her. Let go yomi.

Jeremy walked out of the house not bothering to change his outfit, he wanted to make sure those girls were fine.

**

"It trending online as planned, the people are already throwing shades at the girl!! "Simone commented.

The feathers were all on a video conference call discussing Linda's confession.

"I told you I was going to solve it Simone" Daniel responded.

Alissa cleared her throat and all attention was on her. "I know you all are getting giddy and happy about the video posted online but we have a major problem. "

"A problem shared is a problem solved"munachi added.

"This isn't my problem alone munachi, this is relating to the feathers" Alissa announced.

park tap on the screen of his phone making some noise to gain attention. "I hope this isn't about another rape cause I'm not ready for another bad publicity. "He said.

Daniel ignored Park's comment and asked Alissa what was going on. "Can you elaborate, please? What is the problem?"

Alissa breathe out, she bought a paper to the front of her screen and they all stared at the paper. "Olusola has declined our project. the assembly members are refusing to approve it and the funny thing is the project is being given to KK groups because they believe he is good for the job. "