S2 Ch.19

Y/n and Gwen were standing in front of a convenient store, Gwen drinking from a Mega Gulp and Y/n eating a bag Hot Cheetos, while Mac was putting gas into the Rustbucket. Y/n and Gwen were having a conversation until two men ran out of the store and bumped into the two, spilling Gwen's drink and Y/n's chips.

Y/n: "Hey! What's the big-"

Y/n then sees that the men are wearing masks, one as a skull and the other as a monkey.

Y/n: "Idea?"

Max yells for them to run but the men get on a pair of motorcycles that were parked nearby. The man with the monkey mask takes his off, as his bike wouldn't start. They look up to see Ben standing in their way.

Y/n: "Ben! Get back!"

Ben: "You kidding? Fine, I'll handle this one. Maybe Fourarms would like a little work out."

Ben slams down on his wrist, to find the Omnitrix isn't there.

Ben: "Hey, where's the watch?"

"Everybody's life is a story. There are the good parts, the bad, the funny, and sometimes the very, very, scary. And when we tell a story, we never tell it the same way twice. So here's one way to tell the story of Ben Tennyson and Y/n L/n, where one found himself living a life that seemed to catch him by surprise, and the other who had no idea there was a surprise to be had."

The two men sped towards Ben, but were quickly stopped when Max used a gas hose and a trash can to knock the two men unconscious. Ben also noticed that Y/n didnt have the Ultimatrix, and that Cass was missing.

Ben: "Grandpa, where's the watched and Cass?!"

Max: "What watches, and who's Cass?"

Max, Gwen, and the boys quickly got into the RV and drove away as the police arrived.

Y/n: "Max, that was awesome."

Ben: "Why are you so amazed? He's been doing that all summer. No way the watches slipped off our wrists, Y/n help me find our watches."

Y/n: "Dude, I didnt bring a watch."

Ben: "Very funny. We've had them all summer, and Cass has been there with us."

Gwen: "All summer? News flash, today is our first day of summer."

Y/n: "And whi is this Cass you keep talking about? Hey Gwen, sounds like Ben had a girlfriend."

Y/n and Gwen laugh.

Ben: "Please, she might aswell be your second girlfriend seeing as how often she makes googoo eyes at you."

Gwen immediately stops laughing, but Y/n takes a second to stop.

Gwen: "Second?" 'WHAT!?! SOMEONE GOT TO HIM BEFORE ME!?! ILL TEAR HER LIMB FROM LIMB IF THIS GIRL THINKS SHE CAN TAKE MY Y/N AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!' "Y/n, I didnt know you had a girlfriend."

Y/n: "I dont."

Ben: "Uh yeah you do, you're standing right next to her."

Both Gwen and Y/n blush.

Ben: "Not only that but we've been on the road for weeks. Me and Y/n have gone hero like a thousand times."

Gwen: "You? A hero? Although I could definitely see Y/n being a hero."

Y/n: "And you would be my trusty partner Gwen."

Gwen and Y/n high five each other.

Ben: "Grandpa, tell them."

Max: "Ben, I picked up you and Y/n from Madison Elementary today, just two hours ago."

Ben: "No way, two weeks ago we were on mount rushmore kicking Vilgax's butt."