S3 Ch.11 Be Afraid of the Dark

We open to Ben and Y/n running for their lives from Dr. Vicktor and Ghostfreak. While they are fleeing, Vicktor tries to blast them with electricity, but Ghostfreak stops him.

Ghostfreak: "I need them alive for me to merge with one of them if I am to control the Omnitrix or the Ultimatrix."

Ghostfreak flies after the boys, but they are able to hide from him before he can see them.

Ghostfreak: "What's the matter, boys? Aren't you glad to see me? Haven't you learned by now that nothing can stop me?"

Ghostfreak phases through the wall the boys are hiding behind, forcing them to run.

Ben: "Nothing except..."

Ben activates the Omnitrix and transforms into Greymatter.

Greymatter: "Greymatter? Oh man. Gave me a break."

Dr. Vicktor jumps down from a catwalk above the boys and hits the ground with enough force to tear open the floor allowing Ben to escape. However, Y/n is now alone.

Ghostfreak: "All alone, Y/n."

Y/n: "Yeah, I dont think so."

Y/n activates the Ultimatrix and also transforms into Greymatter. He is able to escape beneath the floor, like Ben, before Ghostfreak of Vicktor are able to catch him.

Ghostfreak: "Find them! I cant merge with either of them in their alien forms. But it's only a matter of time before they turn human again."

Ghostfreak flies off in search of the boys, leaving Vicktor alone. After several minutes of searching, Vicktor is fed up with searching.

Vicktor: "Why are we chasing these little pests when the master plan is so close to becoming reality?"

Ghostfreak turns to Vicktor with a hiss and flies towards him. Ghostfreak phases into Vicktor, sending into a nearby wall. While inside Vicktor, Ghostfreak floats his body into the air and throws him into a pile of machinery, phasing out of his body just before impact.

Ghostfreak: "You fool. Those little pests could ruin everything we've planned. Do as I say, or you shall be the focus of my wrath."

Ghostfreak flies off to continue his search, however beneath the floor, the boys heard everything.

Greymatter(Ben): "Master plan? I dont like the sound of that."

Greymatter(Y/n): "Neither do I. We need to find a way to contact Grandpa and the girls."

Ben nods as the two microsized brainiacs descend further into the lab. The boys are eventually able to find a computer and use it to call Max and the girls.

Greymatter(Ben): "Earth to grandpa. Come in grandpa."

The boys are able to establish a video call with the others. On the screen they see that Max and the girls are in the cockpit of the space shuttle as it flies towards a space station in orbit. Max and the girls are also wearing level 10 hazmat suits.

Max: "We hear you Ben, is Y/n with you?"

Y/n pokes his head into the video.

Greymatter(Y/n): "I'm here."

Max: "Did you boys find anything out?"

Greymatter(Y/n): "Yeah, old bolt head is going to project a corodium beam from the space station to a transceiver in New Mexico."

Max: "Which will then spread it over the entire earth!"

Hope: "New Mexico? Like where we first took on the werewolf?"