S2 Ch.27

We open to a dreary and creepy swamp.

Max: "Looks like we beat the crowd."

Gwen: "You sure we're in the tight place, Grandpa?"

Max: "Tomorrow this place will be crawling with Gator-fest fans."

Gwen is about to step out of the Rustbucket, but Y/n stops her.

Y/n: "Here, try these on."

He hands Gwen a pair of rain boots. Gwen is confused for a moment before she looks at the ground and sees how muddy and wet it is. She gives Y/n a smile and peck on the cheek before slipping on the boots. She walks out of the RV followed by Hope and Y/n, who are also wearing rain boots. They head to the front of the RV to find Ben fiddling with the Omnitrix with a screwdriver.

Hope: "What are you doing?"

Ben: "Who knows how many more alien hero dudes are inside this thing? I just have to figure out how it works."

Y/n: "And you came to the conclusion that jamming a screwdriver into it would help you do that?"

Ben: "Duh."

Hope: "You're just asking for trouble."

Ben: "I know what I'm doing."

Max then comes up behind the kids.

Max: "Hope's right Ben. I want you to promise me you'll take it easy on the Omnitrix."

Ben: "Ok, Grandpa."

Max: "Now dont stay up too late. Tomorrow's a big day."

Max leaves with Y/n and the girls while Ben stays outside. But, on a hunch Y/n quickly goes back to the front of the RV and sees Ben messing the Omnitrix again. Y/n goes up and slaps Ben upside the head.

Ben: "Ow!"

Y/n: "Sometimes I hate how I know you so well."

Y/n takes the screwdriver and heads back inside. Unbeknownst to him, Ben takes out a second screwdriver.

Ben: "You forget how much I know you too."

Ben continues to jab at the Omnitrix until the faceplate pops off, causing a loud noise and bright green light.

Max and the others race outside and question Ben on what happened. Ben deflects the questions with a poor answer of lightning being the cause, despite there being no clouds in the sky. Max ushers the kids back into the RV for bedtime, all the while Gwen, Hope, and Y/n dont believe a word of what Ben said about lightning.

The next morning, the kids are amazed at what they see. Somehow, overnight an entire Alligator based carnival and a plethora of people have appeared in the swamp. Max and the kids walk through the carnival marveling at all the gator themed stalls and memorabilia, including gator hats, gator burgers, and a tank that had live gators for kids to feed. They eventually come across a crowd of people standing several feet back from a nest of Alligator eggs. Not long after, the eggs hatch with baby alligators crawling out and heading for the water, while Gwen, Hope, and Y/n coo at how adorable the babies are. The moment is broken when the babies suddenly come running out of the water and into the tall grass, quickly followed by a giant, four eyed, horned frog.

Y/n: "That croaker look familiar?"

Ben: "Animo!"

Hope: "Who?"

The frog attacks forcing the group to scatter. As if on que, Dr. Animo himself appears, confronting Ben. Animo was wearing large mechanical gloves that made him look like a gorilla. Animo orders his frog to attack, to which Ben and Y/n transform.