S4 Ch.3 Big Fat Alien Wedding

We open to Max fitting Ben and Y/n into tuxedos. Ben's seemed more traditional as it was a maroon color with a frilled dress shirt, while Y/n's tux was a standard black and white. Max had already finished with Y/n and was now finishing up with Ben.

Y/n: "This is kinda cool. I've never been to a wedding before."

Ben: "I guess. It's kinda weird how they wanted me to be the ring bearer."

Gwen: "Well I'm super excited. I've always wanted to be a flower girl, and we get to hear Y/n sing at the reception."

Y/n: "That it not looking forward to. I still haven't thought of a song to sing."

Hope: "You will, Y/n. You always think of something."

Max: "And done. What do you think Ben?"

Ben looks himself over in a full body mirror.

Ben: "Not to shabby. I look kinda good in a suit, even this old dusty one."

Max: "This tuxedo is a family heirloom. It was mine when I was a kid. Then your dad wore it, and now you."

After Max double checked to make sure the boy's suits fit properly, they changed back into their regular attire and went outside. Outside they met Joel, Max's nephew, and his fiance, Camille.

Joel: "Uncle Max."

Max: "Joel, and this must be Camille. Congratulations."

Joel: "I'm so glad you're here. Maybe you can talk some sense into my parents."

Max: "Why, what's the problem?"

From behind the group, Joel's parents, Betty Jean and Gordon, walk up.

Gordon: "Max."

Max: "Betty Jean, Gordon."

Gordon: "Ah, Max, we're so glad you're here. Maybe you can talk some sense into these kids."

Max: "What's going on?"

Gordon: "Ah, they dont know what they're doing. This whole wedding is a terrible mistake."

Max: "The whole wedding's a terrible mistake?"

Gordon: "See? Listen to your uncle Max."

The kids look at each other in confusion. Camille's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Mann, show up with Camille's brother Victor.

Mr. Mann: "Now, Gordon, the kids are grown ups. Who are we to get in the way?"

Camille: "These are my parents, Mr. and Mrs. Mann, and my brother Victor."

Mrs. Mann: "I'm sorry we had to meet under such awkward circumstances."

Gordon and Betty: "So are we."

The parents, and Victor, walk off. Camille gives Joel a kiss before she joins her family.

Joel: "Uncle Max, this has been a nightmare, not just the families. The wedding dress got lost, the photographer's camera got smashed, all the flowers up and died. Everything's going wrong."

Max: "Dont worry. I'm sure itll all work out."

Joel smiles at Max before looking at the kids.

Joel: "Hey kids. I hope that wasn't to weird for you all."

Y/n: "We're used to it. I'm Y/n."

Joel: "Oh, right. Our reception singer. Have you picked out a song yet?"

Y/n: "Um, not yet."

Joel: "Take your time, you're in no rush. Now which of you young ladies is Gwen?"