S2 Ch.25

We open to our favorite heros and heroines riding in private jet.

Ben: "Now this is cool! Picked up in a billionaire's private jet to check out his brand new hotel before anybody else. Now we're talking a Summer vacation. Thanks."

Max: "I'd do anything for you guys. And after how I acted back in that Mayan temple, this seemed the least i could do."

Gwen: "How come you never told us before that you knew Donovan Grandsmith?"

Max: "Must have slipped my mind."

Max notices that Y/n is being unusually quiet.

Max: "Hey, Y/n. You ok, son?"

Y/n: "I'm sorry Max."

Max: "About what?"

Y/n: "I called you Grandpa back in Vegas, and well..."

Max: "There is no need to apologize, Y/n. I'm fully alright with you calling me Grandpa is you want, in fact I've come to see you as a grandson. The same goes for Hope aswell. If you want to call me Grandpa, you can."

Y/n has no words as his eyes fill with tears. He rushes to Max and hugs him, with Max happily returning it.

Y/n: *sniff* "Thanks... Grandpa."

Max: "Any time."

Ben, Gwen, and Hope look on at the scene smiling.

After enjoying the rest of the flight, the jet lands at a facility in the middle of the ocean. When they step off they are met by an older man around Max's age and a young boy about the same age as the kids.

 When they step off they are met by an older man around Max's age and a young boy about the same age as the kids

Donovan: "Max Tennyson, it's been too long."

Max and Donovan shake hands.

Max: "How are you, Donovan?"

Donovan: "Well, with 16 resorts worldwide, I'd say pretty good. Glad you decided to see how the better half lives."

Max: "These are my grandkids Ben, Y/n, Gwen, and Hope."

Donovan: "You sure got busy huh Max? This is my grandson, Edwin."

Ben/Gwen/Hope/Y/n: "Hi."

Edwin: "Yeah. Whatever."

The kids look at each other in shock.

Donovan: "Ready to take the plunge?"

They all get into an elevator that takes them into a circular room with a round seat car that takes them below even further into the ocean.

Max: "You sure that building in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle was a good idea?"

The kids look at Donovan in shock.

Donovan: "Growing up, you always were the worrywart, Max. Never the risk taker. I give you the world's first and only underwater resort."

Through the glass everyone can see the resort in all its glory. The hotel was held within a massive dome that protected it from the crushing depths of the ocean.

Donovan: "You wont believe what's down here."

The kids rush forward with glee looking through the glass out into the ocean as many fish swim idly by. While a man in a diving suit cleans the outside of the glass.

Gwen: "I read about your resort in "Pacific Monthly Oceana", Mr. Grandsmith. Very cutting edge. Isn't the glass reinforced with-"

Edwin: *coughs* "Butt-kisser."

Y/n and Hope glare at Edwin, while Y/n slowly reaches for the Ultimatrix. But, Hope stops him, even though she really didnt want to.

Donovan: "Micro-Titanium threads to withstand up to ten atmospheres. Nobody gets wet down here unless it's in ine of the nine pools."

Max: "Very impressive, Donovan."

While talking with Donovan and Edwin, with Edwin being a little douche. The hotel shakes as the turbines outside begin to suck water in rather than blow it out, cuasing the worker outside to be sucked down towards the turbines as sharks begin to circle him. Ben and Y/n quickly transform, while keeping it hidden from Edwin and Donovan, and save the worker as the turbines are reset.

After saving the worker, Donovan has Edwin give the kids a tour of the hotel. Which they are not to happy about. During the tour Edwin shows them a submarine that's called the Undersea Manta Ray.

Edwin: "You guys want to take it for a spin?"

Ben: "Absolutely!"

Y/n: "Sounds like fun."

Hope: "Yeah, let's go."

The kids pile into the sub and descend into ocean. They are enjoying the sights of the fish until they are attacked by mechanical Octopi.

Y/n: "Edwin, get us out of here!"

Edwin: "Right!"

Y/n: "Hope, send these things back to the depths!"

Hope: "With pleasure. Ku-Milran-Dii'Fu!!!"

Hope summons her staff, that used to be Hex's, and creates a powerful force field around the sub that blasts away the creatures. With Hope's protection the kids are able to make it back to the hotel quickly and safely, however a legion of those mechanical Octopi are attacking the hotel. When the kids exit the sub, Edwin yells at Donovan.

Edwin: "I knew you shouldn't have taken it!"

Max: "Taken what?"

Donovan: "I found some sort of energy source to fuel the resort. It was on some sort of weird craft way down below. It was like nothing I'd ever seen before."

Ben: "Now those things want it back."

Y/n: "I say we let them have it."

As the group tries to escape the flooding hotel filled with killer aliens, the kids get separated from Max and Donovan. Max and Donovan are able to escape to the surface bit the kids are now trapped in the hotel.

Y/n: "I have an idea. Ben, go Ghostfreak."

Ben: "Got it."

Big Chill: "Everyone, grab hild of Ben. Ben, use your phase to travel through the water. I'll go after the core."

Edwin: "You'll find it at the center of the resort."

Big Chill: "Got it."

As Ben took Edwin, Gwen, and Hope to the surface, Y/n phased through the resort to reach the core. Once there, he used his frost breath to destabilize the core.

He then used his phase ability to travel through the water back to the surface as the resort imploded with the aliens inside.

After reuniting with Max and Donovan, they shared a laugh as Donovan said we was going to build another resort on the moon. With Max and the kids declining to being his first guests.

Hello everyone, sorry this chapter is as good as the other ones. But hey, we only have three more chapters left of season 2! And at the end, some certain villains are going to come looking for a rematch. Prepare yourselves for the return of Kevin and Vilgax. Until then, everyone have a lovely day.