Ch. 13

The group is in the Rustbucket, minus Ben, chasing after a guy in a sports car that just robbed a store. Ben, who is an Upgraded motorcycle, speeds past the Rustbucket.

Gwen: "There he goes."

Cass: "Dont you think you should be helping him Y/n?"

Y/n: "Its just one, normal dude. Ben can handle it."

And handle it he did. When they catch up, they find the robber being taken away by the police and Ben inside an icecream truck with his eyes red and a red, runny nose.

Max: "You ok, Ben?"

Ben: *sneeze*

Cass: "I think that's a no."

Back in the RV, Max takes Ben temperature to find it at 101.

Max: "Yep, sorry Ben, looks like you got a summer cold."

Gwen: "Maybe next time you'll think twice before hoping inside an icecream truck."

Ben's only response is to wipe his nose with a blouse that Gwen just bought, while Cass and Y/n are silently giggling in the background.

Y/n: "Hey Max, can we head to Chinatown. My mom would me a special remedy whenever I get a cold, I can make it for Ben?"

Max: "Good idea, son. Let's go."

Ben: "Thanks, pal."

Down in Chinatown, the group walks out of a Chinese store with Y/n holding a shopping bag of various herds and spices.

Cass: "The stuff you bought makes it look like your about to make dinner, not a cold remedy."

Ben: "You sure this stuff will work?"

Y/n: "Possitive. You'll feel like your old self faster than you time out."

Ben: "Hey!"

Max, Cass, and Gwen laugh at Y/n's joke while Ben pouts, but still gives a small smile.

However, there fun is cut short by a homeless looking man controlling a hoard of wasps. The crowd runs away in fear as the man tries to kidnap a Councilwoman who was giving a speech.

Ben: "This looks like a job for-"

Y/n: "Someone who isn't sick."

Ben: "No buts, Max, take Gwen and Ben back to the Rustbucket. Cass, let's exterminate this pest."

Cass: "You got it."

Swampfire: "Cass, you get the Councilwoman. I'll deal with bug brain."

Cass and Y/n ran towards the stage the Councilwoman was being held hostage. When they were near, Cass used her magic to free the Councilor by making her temporarily intangible. Meanwhile, Y/n faced off against bug dude and his hoard.

Bug: "You think you can stop me? My friends will feast apon you."

Swampfire: "I dont think so."

Instead of using his flames, Y/n used his ability to generate fumes from his body that were harmless to the people in the area, but were lethal to all the insects in the area.

Bug: "No, NO! What have you done!?"

Y/n walked up to Bug and grabbed him by the collar.

Swampfire: "A little science lesson, I'm a walking pesticide."

Y/n then knocked Bug out with a heavy right hook.

Swampfire: "He wasn't so tough."

Later, after the police arrested Bug. The group was driving down the freeway and Ben was feeling much better after eating Y/n's remedy.

Ben: "Woohoo! I feel great, Y/n you're a miracle worker!"

Gwen: "Yeah, great job." *sneeze*

Cass: *small luagh* "Looks like your getting sick Gwen." *sneeze*

Gwen: "Ha!" *sneeze*

Y/n grabs both girls by the hand and leads them to the beds in the back of the Rustbucket.

Y/n: "I guess doctor Y/n is in the house."

Gwen/Cass: "Thanks Y/n."

Alright guys I know this one is short and kinda bad, but I have great news! Next week will be the season 1 finale! The dreaded Vilgax will finally reveal himself in the flesh and give Ben and Y/n their toughest fight yet! And Vilgax get a taste of his own medicine, and I will be deleting the vote before I post the chapter. So, who's ready for a bare knuckle fist fight with the Mighty Vilgax?