S3 Finale: The Visitor

We open to a park in St. Louis. It had been almost two weeks since Y/n miraculously woke up from his coma. Although Y/n is fully conscious, he is unfortunately restricted to a wheelchair, due to the damage done to his bones and body. He's still able to use his arms, and he can feel his legs, he's just not allowed to walk on his own, as per the doctors orders. Y/n still had bandages and stitches on his body, although most of them have been taken out or off, leaving only the major injuries left to heal.

Hope was sitting in the grass with Y/n sitting in his wheelchair next to her. The two were cheering on Ben and Gwen, who were playing a game of one-on-one soccer.

Y/n: "Come on Ben, you can do it!"

Hope: "Kick his butt, Gwen!"

The game went on for a little longer until Ben scored the winning goal.

Ben: "Allright! Yeah!"

Y/n: "Nice shot, Ben!"

Hope: "Way to go, Ben!"

Gwen walked up to Ben and gave him a high five.

Gwen: "Good game, Ben."

Ben: "Not to bad yourself, Gwen."

Hope and Y/n join Ben and Gwen.

Y/n: "Nice job, Ben. You should sign up for the soccer team when summer's over."

Ben: "You think so?"

Gwen: "Absolutely, you were amazing, Ben."

Ben: "We'll see."

Later that same afternoon, Ben and the girls were sitting on a park bench while Y/n sat in front of them in his wheelchair. They noticed that Max was standing nearby, staring at an elderly couple enjoying a peaceful walk.

Gwen: "Grandpa seems pretty bummed."

Ben: "Yeah... should we go ask of he's ok?"

Hope: "I dont know. Maybe we should just leave him alone. He might just want some time to himself."

Y/n: "Yeah, how about we head over to the playground? Give grandpa some privacy."

Ben and the girls agree. The four semi-teens leave Max alone with his thought and head towards the playground. Once there, the four of them sat away from the play equipment and soaked in some sun.

Ben: "I'm kinda worried about grandpa."

Gwen: "Yeah, me too. My mom told me that grandma and grandpa met in St. Louis. Being here must remind him of grandma. He's probably feeling lonely."

A scream from the playground caught the kids' attention. Parents clutching their children were running from the playground. And the kids soon saw why.

The alien saw Ben and Y/n with the Omnitrix and the Ultimatrix and used some sort of telekinesis to lift the boys into the air

The alien saw Ben and Y/n with the Omnitrix and the Ultimatrix and used some sort of telekinesis to lift the boys into the air. The sudden movement caused Y/n a great deal of pain.