S2 Ch.16

While driving down the road, Max was finishing up telling the kids about the last time him and an old partner of his, Phil, saw Vilgax.

Max: "And then, kablamo. No more Vilgax. Or so I thought, until today."

Y/n: "So you were like the Earth Secret Service?"

Max: "That's right, Y/n. We called ourselves the Plumbers. Officially, we didnt exist. We were the guys who fixed the problems no one else could. Extraterrestrial, extrasensory, extraordinary."

Ben: "So all this time me and Y/n have been going hero, we've really been following in your footsteps. We're Plumbers in training!"

Y/n: "We? I dont remember signing up for Plumber Ed."

Cass: "Did you know about the watches the whole time?"

Max: "Not really, just rumors and scuttlebutt. I was surprised as you guys when it turned up on the boy's wrists."

Gwen: "You always told us we could tell you anything, Grandpa. Guess you didnt feel the same."

Y/n wraps his arm around Gwen, pulling her into a hug.

Y/n: "Hey, I'll never keep secrets from you."

Y/n gives Gwen a small peck on her temple, bringing a smile to her face. While Cass looks on in envy. Max pulls the Rustbucket to the side of the road as several ambulances, cop cars, and firetrucks race by.

Ben: "Alright! Could be a chance for the Plumbers to go back to work."

Y/n: "Earth to Ben, we're not Plumbers. Although, your head could use a bit of unclogging."

Cass and Gwen laugh at Y/n's joke as Ben sticks his tongue out at him.

Ben: "Your just jealous I'm continuing the family business."

Max: "There is no family business. My hero days were over a long time ago."

Ben the jumps out of the Rustbucket, with Y/n close behind.

Ben: "Well ours are just getting started."

Y/n: "I'll agree with you on that one."

Max: "Boys wait!"

Ben: "Time to XLR8."

Ripjaws: "Ah, Ripjaws, what a ripoff."

Chromastone: "What the, I pulled a you."

Ripjaws: "Hey!"

As a firetruck passes, Ben and Y/n jump on and ride it to its destination. After arriving at what appeared to be a hotel, the manager informed the firefighters that some sort of creature was inside. He was interrupted when Ben started using the firehose to spray water everywhere.

Ripjaws: "Sorry, just needed to moisturize."

Ben and Y/n leap off the truck and head inside. They find the lobby completely trashed.

Ripjaws: "Ok, who's the punk giving us creatures a bad name?"

In response a creature that barely came up to Ripjaws' knees let out a screech in an attempt to be intimidating, but just came off as hilarious. Ben and Y/n start dying of laughter at the pint sized monster. The creature however was not amused and threw a couple of rocks at the boys, knocking Ben down and the rock just bouncing off Y/n's forehead with a tink.