S2 Ch.17

It's a beautiful day in Yellowstone national park as Max and the kids were enjoying a peaceful hike through the forest. Well, except for one...

Max: "Nothing like relaxing in the peace and quiet of the great outdoors."

Ben: "Darn it, darn it! I hate this stupid thing!"

Max, Gwen, and Cass turn around to see Ben messing with his Omnitrix while Y/n is trying to calm him down.

Y/n: "Ben, if you keep that up you'll break it or something."

Ben: "I wouldn't have to if it worked like it should."

Ben moves a pair of headphones he had on around his neck, let a news report be heard about a small meteorite that will crash in the northern part of the state.

Max: "What's going on you two?"

Ben: "I figured I'd go accelerate and hit that burger place in Casper to pick up a double cheeseburger with pickles, but it looks like I'm stuck here."

Cass: "But you were having so much fun when we were at the lake where we met those alien girls, how come you're not having fun now?"

Ben: "That was then this is now."

Gwen: "Ben, Yellowstone happens to be one of the coolest places around. Just hang out and appreciate it."

Y/n: "Yeah, how are you not excited about a giant geyser that shoots out giant pillars of boiling water? Thought you'd enjoy that."

Max: "Gwen and Y/n are right Ben. And we can live right off the land."

Max walks over to a log and pushes it with his foot to show a pile of grub worms writhing beneath. The kids recoil in disgust.

Max: "Grub worms, full of protein."

Max takes one of the worms and eats it, eliciting 'ewws' from the kids with cass spinning around and almost puking. Y/n places his hand on her back and rubs small circles with his hand to make her feel better. Gwen quickly starts to mess with Ben's Omnitrix.

Gwen: "Maybe I can help. I'll take my burger with chili."

Y/n: "Give me a double patty with spicy ketchup."

Cass: *cough* "Make that two, with a bottle of water."

Ben: "I can appreciate that."

Suddenly, Ben transforms but isn't one of his normal aliens.

Ben falls over not able to keep his balance and gets stuck on his back, like a turtle

Cannonbolt: "Guys, what am I?"

Gwen: "Now that's a heroic pose."

Cannonbolt: "Real funny."

Everyone helps him to his feet.